Hate the 2ww...who's joining me???

jarjar81

Reaction score
Hey ladies...no real story to tell just into the latest 2ww and hating it already...wondered who else out there is with me???
Gonna have to change my ticker too as it gives you possible symptoms and I look at it and think 'well, I haven't got that so the witch will obviously be coming again this month'!!!
All I keep getting is pains around where my ovaries are and last night I was getting AF type cramps with a slight pressure type feeling and a sore back...I know these COULD be symptoms but at 4DPO??? Doubtful... :wall2:

im on day 17 of the 2ww and hating it more by the second GRRRRRR!

Just gets sooo frustrating cos there is nothing you can do and every little thing you feel makes you wonder if its pregnancy!!! Definite GRRRRR!!!

Yep, I hate the way that the 2ww messes with your mind and takes up so much of your thoughts for half of a month!!

WTT was in many ways a much happier place!!

I guess it'll all be worth it when we get our BFPs... :)

I'm only 1DPO so guess I'm also in 2WW. Don't like it here at all. Trying to put it out of my mind tho babysitting my friend's 16 week old daughter so in this case that's really easier said than done lol

I am 10DPO - is it too early to test? AF due on Tuesday, which is the day before we go on holiday. I was so desperate to POAS I used an OPK earlier and got a faint line - not sure if that really means anything. Not got any HPTs in because I know I would be tempted to use them and the be disappointed when I get BFN :-(

i did opk today and got a second line but i got a bfn yesterday saying that AF is 4 days late. fx for you hun you might have the best holiday ever xxxx

I'm on 2ww aswell, not even sure if we tried too early this month :( My oh works away and he was only home for a few days and he left again this afternoon, on day 10 of my cycle but have had cramp for the last few days so think I am ovulating - cycle is 26-28 days, what you think guys? x

12 DPO tested with cheapie this morning and BFN :-( don't think I've done it this month. Had a lot of cramping but thinking prob just the witch on her way. Not really had any other symptoms, I had one day where I felt a bit dizzy and a couple days of sore boobs. AF due on Tuesday so will see.

I'm now 7DPO and dont think I'm showing any signs at all...I do keep getting slight cramps but I tend to get them all month anyway...ate a sausage sandwich at my Mum's this morning and had a bit of what felt like indegestion but I went to the toilet (sorry tmi!!) and it eased so dont know what that was!!! Lol...just have to wait and see I guess! :-(

I'm 7DPO, it's my first ever 2ww and to be honest..... I think I'm nuts!!
I've felt sick for a few days now and have slight heartburn, I'm feeling dizzy on a regular basis (but I'm prone to fainting anyway) and nearly threw up after a coffee this morning. I almost fainted whilst stood in a queue yesterday and had hot sweats. About 4 days ago I woke up with an amazing thirst and dry mouth which lasted for about 5 hours (I hadn't had anything salty the night before).
Part of me is thinking that I'm wanting a BFP so bad that all these feelings are just excitement and frustration from waiting!!! There's no chance I'd be lucky enough for a BFP in our first month of trying!!! What if I'm imagining all this??? Aaargh...

AF due next Monday - 8 blooming days away!!!!

Lots of luck to all you lovely frustrated ladies xxx

im joining you! my ovulation date was thursday so now jus got to wait till the 2nd june....its too far away! xx

Mine is due next Sunday...I think its so easy to think of any little symptom being a PG sign but then again, they all could be! Its just so hard to think of anything else during these days!
Good luck to everyone!!!!! xxxx

Hey, definately joining you all on this one! It's only my 2nd cycle but am soooo anxious and impatient!! My mind is playing tricks on me and I still have 5 days til AF!!!!

Marsh xx

I'm so hating the 2ww :wall2: not to mention hating being 10 days late and ....Nothing :gun:

I'm about 3DPO... time is dragging sooooooooooooooooo much :clock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back