The 2WW is here once again! Anyone else?

AWW Milly I'm really gutted for you, we did read that the Soy gave really strong pregnancy symptoms, that's why I'm leaving it this cycle and trying a more relaxed approach! I too tortured myself watching OBEM yesterday!

Have a drink, cry, shout or whatever you need to do today and then tomorrow you can dust yourself off and come and join me again and we'll try four out Easter BFP's together!

Sending a big hug! Get some choc (I ate far too much if it yesterday!)

;) xxxxx

AWW Milly I'm really gutted for you, we did read that the Soy gave really strong pregnancy symptoms, that's why I'm leaving it this cycle and trying a more relaxed approach! I too tortured myself watching OBEM yesterday!

Have a drink, cry, shout or whatever you need to do today and then tomorrow you can dust yourself off and come and join me again and we'll try four out Easter BFP's together!

;) xxxxx

Thanks lady!! What would I do without you!! Now have a little tear in my eye - think it might be an emotional day!

xxx

awww hun! OBEM is evil!!!

Getting drunk sounds like a plan hun! :party:

had pink CM on the paper this morning, surely it can't be implantation this late?! must mean the witch is on her way!

awww hun! OBEM is evil!!!

Getting drunk sounds like a plan hun! :party:

had pink CM on the paper this morning, surely it can't be implantation this late?! must mean the witch is on her way!

Oh No - hope witch stays away from you MrsM - she's been too rampant the last couple of days!!

xx

;) xxxxx

Thanks lady!! What would I do without you!! Now have a little tear in my eye - think it might be an emotional day!

xxx

That's what we're all here for! I felt exactly the same yesterday when the witch arrived x

Hope the witch stays away got you MRsM, she's been busy this week!

she is a cow! i hate her so much, i hope she keeps away but i just get the feeling its not my month

Thanks Daley. I'm not hopeful, but you never know.

Milly, so sorry - I really thought it would be a BPF! Grrrrrrrr, I can't stand this...I get so excited each time one of us gets close to testing time, and it's horrible when the witch shows her ugly unwelcome head.

I haven't had any twinges tonight at 9dpo. No spots. No sore boobs. No cm. Absolutely nothing. Sigh. I am *sick* of thinking about it, imagining the little bundle of cells growing, as in all likelihood, there's nothing there. It would be so good if we could have a little window to peep inside and know if there was a baby starting out, without the horrible tww.

Hugs to those with the witch. Lots of luck to those waiting to test x

Thanks Daley. I'm not hopeful, but you never know.

Milly, so sorry - I really thought it would be a BPF! Grrrrrrrr, I can't stand this...I get so excited each time one of us gets close to testing time, and it's horrible when the witch shows her ugly unwelcome head.

I haven't had any twinges tonight at 9dpo. No spots. No sore boobs. No cm. Absolutely nothing. Sigh. I am *sick* of thinking about it, imagining the little bundle of cells growing, as in all likelihood, there's nothing there. It would be so good if we could have a little window to peep inside and know if there was a baby starting out, without the horrible tww.

Hugs to those with the witch. Lots of luck to those waiting to test x

Thanks Bethi. Wishing u lots of luck for the rest of ur 2ww.

Xxx

:-( MrsM! Onwards and upwards - try not to get down about it. I always feel fuming at first then I get on amazon ordering my ovulation sticks etc. The witch has been everywhere this month, the old cow! :-( xx

Sorry to hear that Hun, she's been busy the last few days! Come and join us in the chilled TTC thread, we're going for Easter BFP's xxx

Hi Everyone!

I'm a bit of a newbie to this world, but it's very comforting reading all of your posts. I'm still trying to figure out all the abbrieviations but I think I'm getting there!:)

This is my 2nd month of TTC - used the ovulation tests for the first time this month (one ovary makes this all a bit of a worry for me). Anyway doing that showed me I ovulate late in the month - cycle day 22!

I'm 2dpo at the moment, but period is due in just 8 days time - does any one with experience of ovulating late know if this affects when I can test?

thanks and good luck everyone!

xx
Hello and Welcome to the forum! All the girls on here are lovely and full of advice and support.

If you ovulated late your period should be later than usual unless you have a shorter LP phase. Your LP phase should be the same every month and I think the average is around 14 days (mine is 15/16).

At 14dpo you should get an accurate result but think you can get one up to 18dpo with late implantation ( girls on here have got bfp's after that too!)

Anyway sending you lots of baby dust and looking forward to getting to know you more, welcome to the madness!
Xxxxxx

Thanks for your reply Daley, well at the moment I am only 5dpo - had lots of lower back pain, some twinges in the uterus area and achey breasts - I'm thinking this is probable AF but don't know when to expect her since I'm due in 6 days but ovulated late - who knows but I think it's gonna be a hard wait!

Is anyone else at the same kind of waiting time at the moment?

My love to all of those who have been hit by the witch - lots of baby dust for next cycle!

Xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back