*****Team December*****

Well, my 'nearly' positive OPK was NOT a positive because i have just done one and it was DEFINITELY more positive than last nights (and we are in the middle of the day!!

so i am putting myself BACK to the 13th... Lucky 13 ;)

I am fairly sure this is it though, its a really dark line, i have never had such a dark line on an OPK and Never so quickly!

am actually excited to do my second OPK of the day now!! At 6pm :)

If Doula Jen hasnt made an appearance by tomorrow evening... i think i am going to paste the list on a different thread entirely... other wise we are all going to be confused by it not being on the first page!!

Hopefully our host will return by then :D

Hi just joined today so all new can you put me down for 16 th please :)

i am out, tested last night and BFN :-( I will let you know though, waiting for the witch

Your not out til the witch comes Lynette so i am not changing you just yet :hug:

hahaha ok hunny xx thanks :hugs: and i have tested 2 days early...so we will see

I tested yesterday too and it was a bfn :( still waiting for witch though, due tomorrow.
Not having any AF cramps but I'm not going to think about it today. Getting a new floor put down today so will concentrate on that, then test 2moro with FMU :)

Not feeling so positive anymore since the bfn yesterday but I guess we'll see what we'll see :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Lyn its not a bfn till the :witch: arrives

I've been POAS also, but I'm not bothered about a BFN until :witch: arrives

:dust: Hang in there hun xx

Well Doula Jen has sort of vanished... i asked to be added about 2 weeks ago and still wasnt so about 2 days ago i made a new list with all the many people who had been asking to be added... It says on her profile that DoulaJen hasnt been online for some time...

I just got bored really, with waiting to be added and its nice to be on a list! So i thought i would just made a new one that she could copy and paste to the main one when she comes back

If shes not back tomorrow i am thinking of starting a new thread entirely though... because its confusing having everything on page six!

Well Doula Jen has sort of vanished... i asked to be added about 2 weeks ago and still wasnt so about 2 days ago i made a new list with all the many people who had been asking to be added... It says on her profile that DoulaJen hasnt been online for some time...

I just got bored really, with waiting to be added and its nice to be on a list! So i thought i would just made a new one that she could copy and paste to the main one when she comes back

If shes not back tomorrow i am thinking of starting a new thread entirely though... because its confusing having everything on page six!

Well done Mrs - these threads are very valuable and I am sure of the OP ever coems back she'll be grateful that someone had the sense to step in :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back