South Wales meet

Manda

Reaction score
Hi girls and boys if there's any out there, just wondering if you fancy doing a meet in Barry, or somewhere else in S wales in the near future

Id be up for that, i live in Barry :D

xxx

Cool. I knew there was you from Barry and i think someone from Bridgend? i get back to the UK next week so give me a few weeks to settle in, got a long trip :? (18 hour drive to Sydney then 26 hours to London followed by drive from Heathrow to Newport :( will be cream crackered )then maybe meet sometime in June or July probably be best to meet before schools break up for hols if going to Barry :)

just noticed this thread, id be up for that :D

Just let me know when and where ... :)

xx

but you are on the other side of the world in oz! :wall:

Hi, i'm back on line at last got loads of catching up to do, i'm now back in the uk so can meet whenever is best for everyone, what is best weekend or weekday?

Right who's for meeting up? i'm free whenever at the mo and would love to meet up with people soon, maybe before the summer hols if meeting in barry how about 2 weeks time give people time to sort themselves out we'll arrange a date and time as soon as i have some replies, kayl didn't realise you were S wales too, would be good to see you and summer :)

im up for it!!

you could all come to my house if you wanted??

xxx

you're very brave lol, will see what others say and then let you know :)

im up for it definately be good to meet some of you before the big meet in birmingham xxxxxxxxx

cool!

just got to check violet and kayli now, anyone else in wales that i have missed?

xxx

mmm thought there was someone from bridgend but cant remember who, Rach we can travel together again if you want :)

yeah sounds good to me manda hun. train? its probably the easiest and quickest xxxxx

I'm definitely up for that - didn't realise there were so many dragons online!

Juz xxx

Juzza, i didnt realise you live just down the road from me!

xxxf

Aw how exciting - i'm so happy there are lots of mummies in reach.

Most of my friends live in Cardiff or Llantrisant which is a bit of a trek!

x

Juzza,

what hospital did you have Jacob in?

xx

Started at Llandough MLU but had to be transferred to the Heath - boo hiss :evil:

What about you?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back