South Wales meet

God you ladies really have spammed this topic to hell hahaha

Anyway.. can the topic starter edit their first post and add a list of who's going along with the date, time and place...

JMC said:

Anyway.. can the topic starter edit their first post and add a list of who's going along with the date, time and place...

Why are you going to stork us :shock: :shock:

Ah I live in the wrong end of wales for this meet :( lol

Hope ya all have a good time thou :)

Rachel xx

violet-glow said:
JMC said:

Why are you going to stork us :shock: :shock:

:? No i was going to attend one of them, I didnt know it was ladies only sorry

lol! thats cool if your coming to the wales meet i was only joking :(

Oh haha !

I dunno now I'd feel bloody stupid being the only lad their. But then again i am getting involved on here as any other parent/mother is so just you try and stop me !! Only Messin :wink:

If no ones bothered I might attend one of the meets

By the way, has their been any other meets before? If so how did it go, where was it and how many attended

jmc you are more than welcome im sure everyone would agree :D
rachel where in wales are you?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww rachel hun can you not come? it would be a shame to have a welsh meet and you not be there xxxxxxxxxxx

I wanted to come to this one but it's WAY out for me :cry:

JMC you are more than welcome to come so far we have Rach, Kayl1986, Violet glow, Juzza, Layla and myself, date is Tues 4th July and it will either be Barry Island or Laylas house which is also in Barry if this is too far for you there is a meet in Birmingham in August which i think will be bigger :) hopw to see you at one of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back