mid summer meet in the middle?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
anyone up for meeting up somewhere in the middle in the summer? im in wales, midnas in IOW kim and jo are up north.. paradyssos in middle neways. so its gonna be quite hard for us lot to find somewhere in the middle.. but we all wanna meet, any ideas and anyone else wanna meet up..

i thought longlete for the day but it is really far for jo and kim.

lisa&alex said:
anyone up for meeting up somewhere in the middle in the summer? im in wales, midnas in IOW kim and jo and haylii are up north.. paradyssos in middle neways. so its gonna be quite hard for us lot to find somewhere in the middle.. but we all wanna meet, any ideas and anyone else wanna meet up..

i thought longlete for the day but it is really far for jo and kim and haylii.

:talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :rotfl:

lisa&alex said:
anyone up for meeting up somewhere in the middle in the summer? im in wales, midnas in IOW kim and jo are up north.. paradyssos in middle neways. so its gonna be quite hard for us lot to find somewhere in the middle.. but we all wanna meet, any ideas and anyone else wanna meet up..

i thought longlete for the day but it is really far for jo and kim.

And me!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="lisa&alex":3evp67v0]anyone up for meeting up somewhere in the middle in the summer? im in wales, midnas in IOW kim and jo and haylii are up north.. paradyssos in middle neways. so its gonna be quite hard for us lot to find somewhere in the middle.. but we all wanna meet, any ideas and anyone else wanna meet up..

i thought longlete for the day but it is really far for jo and kim and haylii.

:talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :rotfl:[/quote:3evp67v0]

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i reckon u should all come up to blackburn.... be soooooooo much easier for me :D :D :rotfl:

is there a way of actually working out the middle???

hahaaah

well tell me where u all live n we can work it out?

I've always wanted to go to longleat, but it's a bit far south. Somewhere around birmingham is probably in the middle?

from wales, isle of midna and blackburn middle is just south of birmingham, now ive never bn there myself but know there have been meets there b4.. any other ideas?

birmingham? oh what a fab idea 8)

(20 minute train journey, ahhhhhhh this is the life 8) )

birmingham is bout central.

if ppl have loadsa notice they can book hotels / trains / time of work etc..

lisa&alex said:
from wales, isle of midna and blackburn middle is just south of birmingham, now ive never bn there myself but know there have been meets there b4.. any other ideas?

Centre of the goddam universe.......... :wink: :D

midna said:
I feeel Im getting a sh*t deal here :think: :D

me too! London would even be easier to get to than Birmingham for me! Cheaper flights!!

SarahH said:
me too! London would even be easier to get to than Birmingham for me! Cheaper flights!!

Just don't go breaking anything this time!! :D

Minxy said:
SarahH said:

Just don't go breaking anything this time!! :D

Good god, dont remind me!

If I get plenty notice I think I can flybe down and they are cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back