Someone to go through the 2ww with?

I JUST WANT A BFP - is that too much to ask!!! x

I JUST WANT A BFP - is that too much to ask!!! x

No its a very reasonable ask and I think you should defintely have it granted as we all should.
I think I might be addicted to POAS though - I would so love to do one now even though of course right now it would be neg!
So instead I will just send you guys babydust and keep hoping. Surely theres got to be somethng else we can do to make it happen for us??

x x

10th/11th seems like an eternity away doesnt it haha, would be fab if we all did get a bfp tgether, we can keep tabs on each other then n see how were all getting on! i POAS this morning knowin full well it would b neg...think i'm addicted too hee hee :/ ahh well..least were all in this together it better be a bfp this time otherwise i shall be deffo bald by the next 2ww :O lol x

Guys - something to report - lower back ache. Dull. And irritability. Well actually its more like emotional.
I would have peed on a stick this morning too so don't kick yourself too much. Its just too tempting!
My OH thinks I am bonkers the amount of ov sticks and preg tests I buy.
I have also just got through a packet of minstrels.
Oh how I hope this isnt just the witch playng games and being a wicked old witch!!! x

funny u should say that because my lower back has started hurting this aft, thought i had got rid of all mi aches and pains hee hee but nope...not sure if its cos av been walkin kinda arching mi back down to school with my tummy feeling so bloated n big...dunn but least the cramps have gone after 5 days...i hope thats another good sign lol! i havent done too bad, only bought 2 lots of tests, one pack of 2 and a cheapo pack of 3 :) think i need to re-stock now haha! x

OOOOh a symptom!!!! I like a good old symptom! fingers crossed! POAS is fricking addictive! Its so satuisying.... the anticipation... then... BFN! gutting! But I shall still do it the next day! haha!!! Im gunna hold out till sunday!I will I will I will! xxx

I'm gunna hold out till monday and if thats a bfn then friday and every week until its a bfp hee hee! thats if i miss af if the witch arrives its back to square 1 grrrr :( x

Hello ladies how are we all today? i'm on day 7 of feeling queasy this cant be a bug surely!! only time will tell i suppose! does anyone else think that this week is going really really slowly? grrr! roll on next week, the home straight lol xx

Hello you two! YES YES, POAS is definitely a bit of a thrill isnt it, its definitely the anticipation, the holding it up to the light!
My nipples arent as tender today (bad sign) but they have little stabby pains in them instead. Yesterday was BAD for stabby pains in my lower tummy. And I mean, make yuou stop in your tracks little stabs - not cramps. Could well be the cyst on my right ovary a bit annoyed after ovulation though.
I was very teary yesterday for no reason and I have had dreams for the last two nights vividly - I think I am too early past ovulation though to attribute this to implantation as (being conservative) I may only be 6dpo.
So how many DPO are you guys now. Daniph - any symptoms today? Deedee - not long now til test! x

i was also very teary yesterday but maybe that was down to my lovely daughter not doing as she was told lol i've had the stabbing pains as well a the cramps too altho both have gone now more or less, the stabbing pains have at least, nips still sore tho n still got the bloody sickness...talkin about sore nips...i never got that while preg wi elise so not all that bad maybe?!! not sure how many dpo tbh i would either be due for my next af either monday or friday, like i said not sure which day to go on with my last af as i spotted from the monday like light bleeding until the fri which should of been my af then i came on heavy for 2 days...very confusing!! still had no spotting as of yet so thats a good sign as thats all that seemed to happen last month so fx xx

I have a nice cup of tea in the office now. And thats hopefully going to calm me down a bit as I am really tetchy today.
Deedee - when did you say you got some spotting? x

Im due around the same time as you guys too!. xxx

long wait isnt it corrine :( be glad when i can POAS and find out once and for all lol xx

Hey Corinne

YAY - another one in the same boat as us! When are you planning to test?
Feels like forever away.
Are you doing anything to help things along? Got any tips for the 2ww?

x x

i spotted monday 13th right up until 17th when i came on heavy then since then had 2 eps of light spotting, one on 2nd july just on the tissue very watery pinky colour and then a little on tuesday again watery and thats been it. as said tho i dont know whether to take my last af from the light bleeding on the monday when that started or from the heavy bleeding on the friday, tbh it wasnt flooding or anything just normal period i would say altho on the monday the blood was more a browny colour...confused.com haha x

Well I think im 7dpo - could be eight depending on when I did ovulate. Again - no symptoms - nothing nadda ziltch! I want some symptoms to get excited about!! I had another vivid dream last night - also about being pregnant but not a nice one if yuo know ehat I mean! I dont like it! sounding good for you all tho! Corinne - how you doing? xx

Hey Corinne

YAY - another one in the same boat as us! When are you planning to test?
Feels like forever away.
Are you doing anything to help things along? Got any tips for the 2ww?

x x

i was thinking maybe sat am, or sun am - af is due tues.
how about you?
how about everyone else?
no not doing anything really, trying to forget about it but failing miserably.
no tips. im crap at this 2ww!!

xx

Well I think im 7dpo - could be eight depending on when I did ovulate. Again - no symptoms - nothing nadda ziltch! I want some symptoms to get excited about!! I had another vivid dream last night - also about being pregnant but not a nice one if yuo know ehat I mean! I dont like it! sounding good for you all tho! Corinne - how you doing? xx

yes doing ok, thanks dani you?
i have symptoms - sore bb's and feels bit funny down below, kinda throbbing pushing as opposed to cramping.
could be my very messed up mind tho!!!
xx

I also hard - hard boobies!! whats that about! Im doing ok, tired and stressed with work but heyho, thats everyday! HAd some of my girly friends over last night and chinese food! yay! yum yum!!! I soooo had the urge to POAS this mornign but didnt! well done me! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back