no symtoms in my 2ww??

babyg

Reaction score
Hey girls

Hope ur all ok

I am in my 2ww now, not sure how many dpo I am as my opks didn't catch ov but I'm on cd23 and there's 7 days till af due

I have no symtoms what so ever and was just wondering if anyone knew if u cud be in ur 2ww be pregnant but no experience any symtoms at all??

No feeling very positive and getting bit down bout it, been ttc for 3 cycles now, I know that's not long but feel like forever for me and I'm starting to think there might be something wrong with me if I'm not pregnant this cycle

Sorry to hear you are feeling blue babyg. Have you looked on the 2weekwait website - I've seen many stories on there about woman who had 'symptoms' but got the BFN and when they did not have ANY symptoms they got the BFP. It is really difficult not to work yourself up but all woman and each pregnancy is different. You still have 7 days until AF so who knows what might happen. Try and stay positive and keep us updated!! FX you get you BFP xx

Thanks hun will look when I get on laptop later.

Just felt like having a moan bout it hun thanks for ur reply :)

Ohhh 3 days left until testing for u :) fx for ur bfp :)

HI babyg,
Im on CD23 aswell, but think i must have longer cycles than ou as i got a bit longer to wait. not too sure if i caught my OV on OPK's either if i did it was like CD19/20.

Im 3DPO and im not getting any symptoms either, but dont worry hun im sure it doesnt mean anything. looking at the tickers each day the symptoms they bring up are only usually experienced by a few

FX for u hun xxx

it's so hard not to assume the worst, I feel the same as you - if I have my sensible head on then I know it's just normal for things to take a bit of time, but when you see bfns it's just so easy to jump to conclusions and assume you have something wrong with you. I've found that planning nice things in the diary helps a bit, so I have fun things to look forward to whether I'm PG or not. Good luck, I hope you get a bfp this month xxx

That's why I love this site - you can have a good old moan, act crazy, and even laugh at yourself. It's a good place to share thoughts with people who are in the same boat. Unfortunately none of my closest friends are trying and I've already had some great advise and reassurance from other members who don't even know me.

Oh yeah 3 days to go, going to have a sneaky POAS tomorrow though. To be honest because I only stopped the pill this month I'm not sure if the 28 day cycle is true for me anymore and I really don't know when I ov. FX though :) xxx

Thanks girls I'm gona try and be positive as from now! I've got a lot to be grateful for in life and once I have got my bun in my oven life will be more than perfect :) :)

Good luck for all our BFP girlies we will get there soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back