2WW

Welcome Leesy and congratulations on your upcoming wedding and hen! Mine's not until October and it alternately feels like forever and very close now, two weeks is very close.

I hope you get a BFP.

I've had to step away from POAS because I've gone through nearly my entire stash.

Honestly October will be here before you know it!! We planned our wedding for over 2 years and now it was months ago! I still can't believe it's over!

Enjoy the anticipation while you can ladies. X

Honestly October will be here before you know it!! We planned our wedding for over 2 years and now it was months ago! I still can't believe it's over!

Enjoy the anticipation while you can ladies. X

I know, it's really flown by - we've been engaged for one year yesterday and it doesn't seem possible that it's passed so quickly!

Hey ladies! I'm 6dpo today too so in the 2ww.
How you all doing?
hi Leesy. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! Are you filming it?? I got married a month ago & it was perfect but our only wish is that we'd filmed it...
Good luck to us all and for any of those who can't resist POAS!!!!
Xxxxx

How you all doing?
hi Leesy. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! Are you filming it?? I got married a month ago & it was perfect but our only wish is that we'd filmed it...
Xxxxx

We can't afford a videographer so we decided to use some vouchers we got as an early wedding present and bought an hd camcorder so that the guests can do the recording!! Makes it a wee bit more personal too, and hopefully they'll leave wee messages and stuff too.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

How you all doing?
Xxxxx

We can't afford a videographer so we decided to use some vouchers we got as an early wedding present and bought an hd camcorder so that the guests can do the recording!! Makes it a wee bit more personal too, and hopefully they'll leave wee messages and stuff too.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

That's a great idea, I think if we have any money left over we will do something similar as videography is far out of reach of our budget.

Do it!! The day goes so quick, & the adrenaline made me forget certain things that I wish I could look back on. Love the idea of getting guests to do it! Will be funnier as night goes on & more alcohols consumed too!!
You will both have amazing times... Enjoy!!!! Xxxxxx

good luck everyone!! lets try and make it :bfp: all round!!

It's too early for me yet but has anyone been symptom spotting? keep us updated x x :)

Hey lovely ladies, wishing you all lots of luck for your :bfp:

Leesey - that would be an amazing start to your hen do!! Good luck hun xx

As for symptoms the biggest one is my stomach feeling 'strange' it feels tight like I can't stretch out and I've had some cramps on and off. Probably nothing, but you never know. I'm 5DPO today so we shall see if anymore symptoms appear.

How's everyone else getting on?

FX for all our :bfp:'s!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm gonna update the first page with my 'DPO symptoms'. We can say we are not gonna symptom spot but who are we kidding eh? :shock:

thanks faithangel - good luck to you too :dust:

Oooh I've got a question, Has anyone got a thermometer for temperature checking. I haven't got one and I just wondered which is the best one to get :)

Morning ladies.

Can't believe it's time for work already. :(

Hopefully this week will go by fast!!

Hey, just wondered how everyone is in their 2WW? I'm not very hopeful, I have no symptoms :(

I'm 7DPO and trying to be positive but not over think symptoms too much. I've been crampy for the last few days and felt like my tummy was being pulled and today I have felt sick pretty much all day. I felt ok while I was eating but before and after I felt very nauseas. My sister works with me and gave me 'that look' but we shall see. I'm still determined not to test until 10DPO and have a couple of very busy days coming up so should be able to hold out.

What DPO are you? From what I've been reading a lot of people didn't have any symptoms the month they got their :bfp: so you never know hun!! x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

That sounds promising for you Taffy good luck!! xxxx

I'm only 4 DPO and I really wish the next 10 days would hurry up and go by because it's doing my head in!!! I'm not a very patient person anyway but if I'm not pregnant, that means I will have to endure more pain when af arrives :(

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

FX for both of us hun! xxx

I know it's crummy enough getting a :bfn: but then we get af as well it really isn't fair!!! But we're still in the game so hopefully we see our :bfp: soon!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back