Starting my 2nd 2WW

Sazzle84

Reaction score
Well I am (I think) in my 2WW for the second time.

My cycles are a bit higgledy piggledy at the moment after coming off the pill prior to TTC 2 months ago so I can't be sure when I OVd and didn't get any OPKs in time for this cycle so its entirely based on guess work (and some sums!)

I think i am now 2DPO and suspect the next 2 weeks will drag!

Planning to keep up the with the old BD though just incase my calculations are completely wrong!

Anyone else in their 2WW?

I have a stash of early pregnancy tests ready to be utilised when 10DPO arrives!

:dust: to everyone in their 2WW!

xxx

Lots of luck hope you get your bfp xx

Thanks hun, im keeping everything crossed! :dust: 2WW are awful!

I have higgledy piggledy cycles too- 28-33 days. I did an OPK out of curiosity on CD 14 when I thought I would be ovulating and it was very faint, so I am obviously not ovulating when I thought I was. I am on CD 17 today and don't have a clue if/ when I've OV'd so just have to wait and see!! A friend gave me one OPK, so I don't do them regularly at all- just this one in fact! Gonna jus keep going with things and see what happens, don't want to start with OPKs regularly just yet as this is only our third attempt at ttc/ntnp.

FX for both of us

xx

Yeah its frustrating having cycles that are not 100% regular! I'm quite similar to you actually...I haven't tried any OPKs yet but think I may try them next cycle if this cycle is still all irregular!

Lots of luck to all!

xxx

I'm getting +opks at the mo so will likely be entering my second 2ww at the start of next week. i hope hope hope hope hope hope this month is it. fx for everyone. xx

Do let us know how you get on itisbabytime, sounds really positive that you are getting +OPKs! Fingers crossed!

Im 3DPO (I think) today and Im feeling pretty good! Not SS or stressing about it too much, this will probably change as the days creep by but at the moment I'm just waiting calmly for the day of testing!

:dust: to everyone :dust:

2WW is soo much longer than 2WW isn't it when your in it...

You sound very organised this month , tests ready etc , well done and best of luck to you

14 DPO, :bfn: and no :witch:

There is a SLIGHT chance I may have miscalculated though....based on monitoring EWCM etc I may well only be on 9DPO today.

Clinging to tiny shred of hope that I OVd later than thought...will keep testing until AF arrives just in case.

xxx

CD33 - 15DPO or 10DPO - no AF - hpt bfn - no symptoms one way or another...aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!

CD 34 - 16DPO or 11DPO - No :witch: - 3 days late - IC HPT possible very faint 2nd line?!?!......Iwonder if I am just seeing lines cos I really want to see them or if its really there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back