2WW

stephj25

Reaction score
Just starting my 2WW :clock:

Anybody else on their 2ww now? we need to stick together and 'be cool' until testing day!!

Updated, any symptoms from Ovulation:-

Ovulation - had a few cramps but thats it
1DPO - no symptoms
2DPO - a little tired but I got home at 2am - maybe thats why! also terrible wind!!
3 & 4 DPO - nothing

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Hey hun, I'm currently 4DPO and we have been actively trying for 4 months. To be honest I've been fairly chilled up until now, but this 2WW is driving me mad and I'm literally counting down the hours not the days! I've promised myself I will leave it as long as possible to test so we'll all have to stick together! :)

Sending lots of baby dust your way hun xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

aww thanks, the mood I'm in at the minute, I feel like I should be cheering the sperm on - whooo, come on sperm, you can do it!! :rotfl:

Good luck to us all eh? :dust:

I am, and I need someone to restrain me from using all my HPT's already. :wall2: I don't think I'm capable of being cool :lol:

:nopoas::dust::clock:

Do you want to hear something that will make you laugh? I've just had my cheapie tests from ebay delivered and I've already used one this morning, I'm only 1 DPO!!!

:rotfl:

I'm not exactly sure what I expected - I must be nuts!!!! :shock:

I guess you could've been a medical miracle :rofl:

Sometimes you just have to give in to that craving!! I've got to 4DPO and not POAS yet so I'm quite proud of myself. Reckon I'll have given in by early next week though. We'll just have to keep each other positive :2ww: xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh and I like the fact you're cheering the sperm on - can't do any harm :pompom:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

haha, yeah come on sperm, you can do it!!! :pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

tbh I haven't used cheapies before so I'm just putting it down to curiosity - seeing how they work and all that!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, just keep thinking to yourself 'if I do it too early, it will by neg anyway so whats the point?'. I know it's difficult though so there's always the option of putting any tests you have in a hard to reach place - ie. in a locked box in a cardboard box, in the attic of someone elses house!! :whistle:

Good luck!! :dust:

I know what you mean I had some cheapies last month and as I had bought loads found myself using then twice a day. I would then convince myself I had seen a line and take them apart saying they weren't reliable. Trying to be much more restrained this month. Mainly by not buying tests so they are not in the house!

I'll keep everything crossed for you too and hopefully we can be announcing :bfp: within a few days of each other! :)

Lotsa luck! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi I am in my 2ww and it is driving me crazy. Been trying for four months and fell on the first month then suffered a mc at 7wks. Had symptoms for past week but have stopped now and poas this morn and had a bfn which I expected cos it is to early. Desperate to see those two pink lines though.

Hi Leanne, fingers crossed you'll still get your :bfp: this month. I've told myself I won't test until next Friday as we have my mother-in-laws birthday party and I'll be 10DPO.

Wishing you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: xxx

I've got 14 days to wait too.....

Not meant to be TTC until december but we got a little carried away last Saturday.....

It was only CD6 so very very slim chance but I'm already way too hopeful. :(

I had bad OV pain this month starting on CD11. So maybe...just maybe. FX

Not meant to be TTC until december but we got a little carried away last Saturday.....

It was only CD6 so very very slim chance but I'm already way too hopeful. :(

I had bad OV pain this month starting on CD11. So maybe...just maybe. FX

This is where I'm at too.

im about 6dpo, hubby has said NO TESTING till Tuesday at the earliest but dont know if I can wait! fingers crossed!!

Ooh fx girlies, I'm 6dpo too.......

Hope theres alot of BFP's this month!!

xxx

You sound like me! I'm just new cos we're not supposed to be ttc yet but we've got carried away a couple of times this month so just going with it ;)

I'm 7DPO as far as I know (still getting used to counting this stuff) and expecting AF next Saturday. Unfortunately it's my hen night and I want to know if I can drink or not so hoping I get a wee sign either way beforehand or I may be POAS that day!! Not actually expecting anything, getting married in less than 2 weeks and feeling a wee bit stressed!!

Just need to wait and see, never been on a 2ww before, hopefully I'll not be imagining all the symptoms under the sun!!

Best of luck to everyone!!

How exciting!!

Either way have a wonderful hen do and wedding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back