2WW

Hey Girls I'm 3DPO but i don't think I'm going to be lucky this month. I've been using the OPKs to show me my fertile days but none of them have been positive so we've tried all over the fertile period and I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but secretly I'm starting to feel like I'm not ovulating (but having periods....???)

Lots of baby dust to you all AND i hope you get the BFP you want this month :)
xx

Hi girls can I join?
Today I'm ovulating or so the sticks say!!!
Had a few faint lines past few days but this morning they were very strong and came up instantly!!

We had a mc last month at 8 weeks, really upset about it but we decided to carry on trying and my body has got back to normal straight away with ovulating just two weeks after the mc. Been doing alot of BD since Friday and will jump on board again tonight so really hoping the next two weeks will fly by!!!

Fingers cross girls xxxx

Hi babybo, so sorry to hear you had a mc. Lots of luck for this cycle hun xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

It's Friday!!!!!! I like weekends, I'm less likely to POAS!!

well on weekdays my OH leaves early for work so I'm on my own whereas at the weekend, he's always here to stop me. I don't have any willpower at all!!!

PS - I have spotting!! just wiped after peeing and tissue was slightly brown - hoping thats a good sign and not the start of an early AF

FX. I had some yesterday but figure it's nothing as maybe a bit early. :(

I think you can get IB anywhere between 3-10DPO. 8DPO is most common though

good luck!! have you had any symptoms? I haven't so I'm thinking it's my AF??

I'm a bit constipated (tmi - sorry!) but I've also changed my diet so it's probably that. And have had some headaches, but probably the lack of caffeine. So really I think my 'symptoms' are all just me looking for them. :(

hi lovely ladies im too in my 2ww im 4dpo and apart from ov pains ive had nothing since so not feeling very hopeful i had a mc in may and iam ov as my smiley faces tell me so but havent been lucky as yet im going to hold out untill aug 3rd as im due af on the 2nd so its going to be a very long 11 days plus oh is away working all next week which will make it drag even more i cross everything every month but so far hasnt helped lol good luck ladies for our bfp this month xxx

Had four bfp's these past couple of days. We are so excited and its fab I have you guys to talk to and tell as we are too scared to tell anyone after the previous m/c. Keeping everything crossed that this one stays where it is meant to be. Had lots and lots of cramping at a few dpo so hoping that was baby borrowing in deep. x

congratulations Leanne!! how many DPO were you when you 1st got a positive?

Thanks I was 10dpo when I got my 1st bfp with a early pregnancy test. Had another faint on 11dpo but by 12dpo it was darker.

did you have any light brown CM?? thats what I'm getting now at 8 DPO (sorry about all the questions!!)

Aww big congrats Hun!
I'm testing on the 3rd too!! Just wish it would hurry up!! X

Thats ok don't mind the questions. I didn't this time but not everyone does. Had a huge amount of cramping though. xx

congrats on BFP!

looks like me and hubbys first month ttc is over, done a few tests now 14 dpo all BFN. Just need to try harder next month! hee hee, just waiting for AF to come so can start charting, will be taking temperature each day as well as monitoring CM. wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back