Someone to go through the 2ww with?

Lara_M

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am on 2-3 dpo so in that really annoying stage where there is nothing to do but WAIT!

I am not sure when I will test. Probably not until at least 10dpo.

Is anyone else around the same dpo as me and do you want to compare days?

Lots of love and baby dust

Lara

its soooo annoying isnt it...i hate playing the waiting game as it is without it been something as big as this...i'm due for my AF 15th July i'll probably test a couple of days before maybe...i havent decided yet but as preg symptoms go i have a lot :) so i shall see x

Hey babe - Im 4dpo today and had no symptoms until about half an hour ago when I had two AF type cramps - and yet that was that! NOthing now and nothing before! hehe! How you doing on your wait? xx

its soooo annoying isnt it...i hate playing the waiting game as it is without it been something as big as this...i'm due for my AF 15th July i'll probably test a couple of days before maybe...i havent decided yet but as preg symptoms go i have a lot :) so i shall see x

Great! I have got some people to talk to!! I am a little confused as to when I ovulated as I had positve OPK tests on two days. However a LOT of ovulation pain this time. I now have sore breasts but this is pretty standard for me right after ovulation until I come on. Very annoying. I had a miscarriage at the beginning of the year and one thing I did find was that the sore bbs spread to the sides of the breasts rather than just the nipple area, so I am watching out for that. I also had an implantation bleed last time so will look out for that too.
What symptoms have you got then? you are 5 dpo yeah??
L x

Hey babe - Im 4dpo today and had no symptoms until about half an hour ago when I had two AF type cramps - and yet that was that! NOthing now and nothing before! hehe! How you doing on your wait? xx

Hey Dani - so you are quite near me in the 2ww nightmare! Lets keep in touch and compare then! I am just annoyed that there is so long to go before testing! ALthough I am eating lots of pineapple to try and help the implantation! How are you getting along? Been trying for long? x x

I'm same re ovulation i have no idea, last month i had quite a lot of spotting and came on as usual, this time i had one episode of very light pink CM and had a bit this morning too but apart from that nothing, my nipples are sore too and tbh i dont even get that when i ovulate or due AF i have felt sick for four days now, have some mild cramping of the stomach and also dizzy spells, worst one today at my brothers really felt like i could of passed out :( i cant sleep on a night but yet feel tired during the day...its all very confusing and yeah i think i am 5 dpo too...just hate waiting tbh :(

x

Hey Dani - so you are quite near me in the 2ww nightmare! Lets keep in touch and compare then! I am just annoyed that there is so long to go before testing! ALthough I am eating lots of pineapple to try and help the implantation! How are you getting along? Been trying for long? x x

I am with you in the nightmare... might try pineapple eating - didnt know this helped with implantation. I was just told to avoid it when pregnant with DD as it can also induce labour!!!! ahhhhh! so many things to learn!

I hate the 2ww, although my 2ww is more like 12 days as have short luteal phase. Cycles are only 26 days you see!!!

Me and DH have been TTC since Jan although not crazy seriously - since trying seriously we are now in our 3rd cycle.

Im confused as to ov too! I did cheapies until decent line and then clearblue slile face one and got smiley on two days! So not entitely sure when I ov'd!!!

How about you? How long you been trying etc!! xxx

oh and I particularly hate the 2ww as I LOVE POAS!!!!!!xx

"I'm same re ovulation i have no idea, last month i had quite a lot of spotting and came on as usual, this time i had one episode of very light pink CM and had a bit this morning too but apart from that nothing, my nipples are sore too and tbh i dont even get that when i ovulate or due AF i have felt sick for four days now, have some mild cramping of the stomach and also dizzy spells, worst one today at my brothers really felt like i could of passed out :sad: i cant sleep on a night but yet feel tired during the day...its all very confusing and yeah i think i am 5 dpo too...just hate waiting tbh :sad: "

x

Thanks Deedee!! Well you know what, that all sounds really positive! Especially the sore boobs particularly as you dont normally get them. Although it sounds like you could be more days past ovulation - is there any possibility you could be 6 or 7dpo? How do you monitor your ovulation?What are you doing to pass this really frustrating time? I am at work, but still unable to concentrate!! x x

Last edited:

I am with you in the nightmare... might try pineapple eating - didnt know this helped with implantation. I was just told to avoid it when pregnant with DD as it can also induce labour!!!! ahhhhh! so many things to learn!

I hate the 2ww, although my 2ww is more like 12 days as have short luteal phase. Cycles are only 26 days you see!!!

Me and DH have been TTC since Jan although not crazy seriously - since trying seriously we are now in our 3rd cycle.

Im confused as to ov too! I did cheapies until decent line and then clearblue slile face one and got smiley on two days! So not entitely sure when I ov'd!!!

How about you? How long you been trying etc!! xxx

You have a super short cycle!! I have a super long one! I have polycystic ovaries :( So it can take like 40 days to get to ovulation.
I think the pineapple eating is just for implantation - google it, I am not sure exactly why! I might google it again now actually!
did you do your OPKs in the morning with first wee of the day? I heard that can mean that you can show a two day surge?
I love peeing on a stick ha ha ha - so cant wait for Friday when I could maybe justify my first test - tbh thats far too early though and I know it!!!! x x

Thanks Deedee!! Well you know what, that all sounds really positive! Especially the sore boobs particularly as you dont normally get them. Although it sounds like you could be more days past ovulation - is there any possibility you could be 6 or 7dpo? How do you monitor your ovulation?What are you doing to pass this really frustrating time? I am at work, but still unable to concentrate!! x x[/QUOTE]

tbh i could be 6 or 7dpo i havent taken much notice of ovualtion jus because when i was trying to conceive with my 1st daughter i spent that much time stressing about when i ovulated etc that making babies became a chore and th month in which i finally conceived was the month which i jus didnt even think about ov or anything i just got on with it, going from my last af i should be due 15th july as my periods from day 1 of coming off the pill were regular so thats good...i kinda have an inclination when i ovulate anyways as i get the pains as for taking my mind off of it i am finding it really hard lol, talking on here helps and tbh my house is spotless hee hee :D i cant remember this wait been as hard as this last time lol x

Deedee - you will have to come back on tomorrow and we can compare anything thats going on! lol
I now have a bit of a lower back ache but at on 3dpo I guess I cant really put that down to anything!
Have fun with the cleaning - I am leaving work shortly and will take my mind of it with an episide of 24 and some dinner with the DH!
lots of love x

i have had lower back ache too :( good luck and deffo talk more tomorrow...see if my sickness persisits!! lol TC x

I'm 2 DPO any nothing to report, very bored :(

I'm 2 DPO any nothing to report, very bored :(

Its annoying the first few days past ovulation. Please come back and report anything tomorrow though! We can all support eachother at a time we all just really wish we could be peeing on sticks! lol I am going to eat some pineapple now, can't hurt and may even help! Might try a glass of red wine too as have just read that a small glass a couple of times in the 2ww might also be helpful although not entirely sure why? x x

I'm early DPO, lots of lower back problems here too, but not sure if that's from a long weekend of sitting on garden furniture at BBQs lol

Hey Lander. Well we are all around the same dpo so will be good to compare. My back ache is gone this morning. So, anyone got anything new to report today?? X

So I have just arrived at work and already I am thinking about the fact that I am AGES away from being able to POAS. Obsessed? Me?? ha ha
My breasts are still tender today - but again, thats nothing new for me after ovulation. Today I have pain around the right ovary area.
I have eaten a pile of pineapple for breakfast and last night had half a glass of red wine.
What your news? x x

well...day 5 of feeling sick and cramping :( had plenty of dizzy spells last night too and no spotting...hows everyone else doing with the 2ww? xx

today is going to be a looooong day haha! esp with my little girl been at nursery this aft...i doubt i will have any hair left soon hee hee! x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back