Someone to go through the 2ww with?

Hi Lara, how did you do with the testing? Did AF show up?

Well I am back from the hospital. I told the doc I am 12dpo but she said "oh thats quite early to be testing, test in a few days yet - lots of women here don't get a positive until their AF date". anyway, we talked on the basis that I am not about to get my BFP, and interestingly the thing they want to start me doing to get better eggs and a better cycle and a better chance of conceiving - is.....wait for it...... EAT MORE PROTEIN!! Yes, aparantly though its quite a dedicated thing for me to commit to because she says its important for the best hormone levels and eggs etc that I eat protein with EVERY MEAL. Breakfast inparticular. I have to have either yoghurt or cheese or eggs and if I can stomach it then she said the best thing for breakfast a few times a week would be kippers!!!! ha ha
I thought I was going to be put on metformin but she said that would make my weight drop which isnt something we want to happen in my case because it would take my BMI down below the optimum range.
So girlies, who up for spending a cycle eating lots of protein and less sugary food? Today I learnt that its better for ovulation, better for conception and better for making it STICK!!

x x x

Hope you're back soon with a BFP Hun.

Interesting diet info, I've had an omelette for brunch and I'm making lamb kebabs for tea.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back