Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

Feeling really fed up - apart from Saturday I followed the diet to the book. I thought I was going to do really well but I only lost 1/2lb :-( I was hoping to lose 2 1/2lbs to get to my 1st stone. My weight now is 10 stone 12 1/2 lbs.
I have friends coming round tonight and we are having a takeaway - think I may take an evening off and start again tomorrow!

Hey ladies :) just a quick update from me! I've decided to stop going to class as I've strayed a little but not gained so Im going to focus on my running and fitness more and loosely follow slimming world and be 100% when I can. Im still hoping to lose weight but my fitness has gone awol and I need to get that back before sorting out my eating. :)

Good luck everyone and hope you all continue the hard work and reach your goals!! :love:

I lost 1.5lbs so thats 1.5 stone in total. x

Hi ladies :) can i join in?

I started slimming world a few weeks ago. I was 10st 11.5lb and I am now 10st 5lb I got down to 10 3 buy I have had a bad couple of weeks :(

Course you can Hayley :) wow I am trying to reach 10st lol...

I am having a bad week again girlies, I just can't seem to get on it...

xx

I went up to 13 7 when I had s so I've lost quite a bit already. It's just the last stone I'm stuck on :(

Neither can I at the moment. Once you take a day off its so hard to get back into isn't it

11st 2 today and off the rails!! New week tomorrow. Need to stick to plan 100%. Any excuse not to atm :roll:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lost 1 1/2 pounds this week, if I can get 2lbs off over this week, I'll have lost a stone! Must stay focused! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Well done ladies x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

2.5lbs off for me this week. Well happy with that!

STILL haven't reached my 1st stone off!! I lost 1lb this week so I am now 10 stone 11 1/2lbs. Hope I can manage to lose 1lb minimum to get my 1 stone certificate next week :)

I got 1and 1/2 off on Monday so got my half stone in three weeks :)
Good luck on your stone

Lost 4lbs this week! :) also got my 1 stone award, club 10 award, and slimmer of the month, on a roll!! Just got to keep it up now :)
Well done on everyones losses x x
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry I've not been on recently! I've been really stressed, with doing my husbands and dads accounts, accountancy at night school, exams, assignments and 2 little ones. I have finally admitted that I'm feeling extremely low and been to the doctors. I have been diagnosed with post natal depression and prescribed Prozac and referred to see a councillor. Anyway I hope you are all doing well and your slimming world journey is going well!! I was wondering if someone minds taking over the thread to update weight losses as I'm struggling to find the time. I haven't gained but fell off the wagon recently. I've started back there and hoping to stick to it and try not to comfort eat! Xxxx

Eeekkk, not sure I will get to my target weight for Xmas - just got my BFP this morning!!!
What's the advice for following SW when pregnant? I don't want to gain too much excess weight - when I was pregnant the 1st time I put on about 10lbs in 6 weeks :blush:

Eeekkk, not sure I will get to my target weight for Xmas - just got my BFP this morning!!!
What's the advice for following SW when pregnant? I don't want to gain too much excess weight - when I was pregnant the 1st time I put on about 10lbs in 6 weeks :blush:

Wow congratulations Hun xxx

1lb and 1/2 off again ! Slowly slowly x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27