Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

Hi all!

I've joined SW this morn as I need to lose 2 stone. I have actually lost my baby weight (I have a little man Harry who is 6.5 months)

Unfortunately I was overweight when I got pregnant so I need to get rid- I lost it when I got married two years ago but had slowly out it back on

Always done weight watchers before but needed a change so here it goes!!

Just need to find the energy tonight to read up on what I'm meant to be doing

Any tips welcome and I'll try and plough thru some of this thread at some point!!
Xxx

Well, by some miracle I have managed to lose 1 1/2lbs this week and have finally got my 1 stone certificate yay. Just the boost I needed after a devastating weekend :-(

Hi Becky I'm a relative newbie 4weeks I've lost 8lb doing extra easy! Good luck x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Katkin well done. X

Struggling to get my head round it all cos I just haven't had time to read anything- think ill have fruit for breakfast cos I know that's free!!

Pretty much.. All fruit and veg (as long as its not tinned) is super free, a third of all your meals should be super free. Then all lean meat,eggs, potatoes, pasta etc is free so you came at as much as you like. Things like coffee and tea are free to

Then everything else has a syn value and you get 5-15 of those points a day.

If you like yoghurts then muller lights are free :)

Hope that made some sense!

2 and a half off

Thankyou That's 10 and half off now x

Hello ladies

I signed up to slimming world tonight.

Its going to take me a wee while to get my head around it so going to stick about here for some tips etc.

WI Thursday
Starting Weight 12st4.5lb
Target Weight 10st

Good luck tweety, its not as complex as it seems. If youre doing extra easy c

Lost 3.5 lbs this week. Only 1/2lb to go until I've lost 2 stone.

Wow will done roo x

Well done Roo!

Does anyone know what you get extra if you are BFing?

The stand in leader tonight went to check for me and never came back

She thought it was an additional healthy extra each from a and b?

Hey ladies...I'm back on the wagon! Not going to group until the 26th though so won't know how much I've gained or lost during my self sabotage few weeks. I'm feeling very positive about it all and looking forward to finally reaching the 9s.

Tweety yeah it's an extra a and b choice :) if you need any help I'll try answer. I've read the book enough times to recite it I think!!

Hey Aug Mum I've been sabotaging as well :blush: hoping to rejoin you ASAP. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well done Roo!

Does anyone know what you get extra if you are BFing?

The stand in leader tonight went to check for me and never came back

She thought it was an additional healthy extra each from a and b?

I think it is 1 extra a and one extra b.

Its going to be a bad weekend got lots of plans so will be eating out eek

Don't worry Em, just jump back on when you can and hopefully you'll have a maintain :)

Olive hopefully you haven't been like me. I swear every bit of chocolate or carb I saw I literally threw in my mouth :shock: I'm blaming the weather. Christmas being less than 40 days away has kicked me into gear though as I've got a dinner dance with a friend who's about a size 6 lol.

Tweety you get more than 1 extra a and b choices as you're fully breast feeding.

Just freeing H then will go and check for you x

I lost 2.5lb on my first week this week. Although am about to have an Indian so that's today's good behaviour out the window!!

Don't worry Em, just jump back on when you can and hopefully you'll have a maintain :)

Olive hopefully you haven't been like me. I swear every bit of chocolate or carb I saw I literally threw in my mouth :shock: I'm blaming the weather. Christmas being less than 40 days away has kicked me into gear though as I've got a dinner dance with a friend who's about a size 6 lol.

AM I have eaten like a pig, like its diet starting tomorrow every day. Chocolate, cheese, you name it. Am currently eating risotto and pissed I've not got chocolate for after :roll: xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back