*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

BFN this morning on a FRER :shakehead: still don’t feel normal and no sign of AF yet so I’ll wait a few days and test again! Trying to stay positive! Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!! <3

BFN this morning on a FRER :shakehead: still don’t feel normal and no sign of AF yet so I’ll wait a few days and test again! Trying to stay positive! Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!! <3

Sorry Hannah! Hope AF stays away x

I've had to leave a message for my doctor this morning. I'm due to have a blood test for progesterone levels on Tuesday, and as I understand it it should be 7 days after ovulation, but I only got my positive OPK last night. It also means that if I ovulate today or tomorrow that puts my luteal phase at about 9-10 days because I have a 28 day cycle, which is another worry in itself. Could that stop me getting pregnant in the first place if there isn't enough time for implantation?

Sorry Hannah but your not out until that witch arrives. I have everything crossed for you <3 x

I've had to leave a message for my doctor this morning. I'm due to have a blood test for progesterone levels on Tuesday, and as I understand it it should be 7 days after ovulation, but I only got my positive OPK last night. It also means that if I ovulate today or tomorrow that puts my luteal phase at about 9-10 days because I have a 28 day cycle, which is another worry in itself. Could that stop me getting pregnant in the first place if there isn't enough time for implantation?
Yes 7 days after ovulation you have to get your day 21's.
Your luteal phase stays the same so if you ovulate later it just means your cycle will be longer than 28 days. How many days is your LP normally @Jetina? x

I'm not feeling hopeful at all... I'm 10dpo and I tested and got a bfn with an internet cheapie, couldn't resist ....
I know it's still but early but I just reckon I'm out.

Sorry see u got a bfn too hannah. X

I'm not feeling hopeful at all... I'm 10dpo and I tested and got a bfn with an internet cheapie, couldn't resist ....

Still very early hun, don’t lose hope until the witch arrives x

I got a bfn on an internet cheapie at 11dpo then a blazing positive at 12dpo on a frer. Those cheapies are no good until your hormone levels are high! X

Still very early hun, don’t lose hope until the witch arrives x

I got a bfn on an internet cheapie at 11dpo then a blazing positive at 12dpo on a frer. Those cheapies are no good until your hormone levels are high! X

Thanks girls.
That's reassuring. I just thought with the internet cheapirs being 10muI would maybe see something by now. I also suppose all depends when I ov.

Girls I took another one.. I swear I see a line... the image I have to big upload.. will see if this works it looks pink ahhh wont let me load taken a first response as I have the urine cos had to dip with the internet cheapid

Girls I took another one.. I swear I see a line... the image I have to big upload.. will see if this works it looks pink ahhh wont let me load taken a first response as I have the urine cos had to dip with the internet cheapid
ohhhhhhh I hope this is your bfp!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Holy fU#k I got :bfp:
Girls I'm shaking I just thought frig it.. I've ordered more cheapirs I may aswell feed my addiction

Why are my pics too big to post
Cant upload

Last edited:
I'm just in utter shock!! This morning I just gave up. Hopefully sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back