*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

chattychar1990

Reaction score
Last edited:
My AF is due on my birthday (the 26th) this month so a BFP would be a great present!

Hi @chattychar1990, can I have the 16?? It's a week after my period, I will try to hold myself from testing before since last time it ended up in chemical :(

Hi @chattychar1990, can I have the 16?? It's a week after my period, I will try to hold myself from testing before since last time it ended up in chemical :(
Welcome @Haikos, i haven't seen you on the testing threads before so it's great to have you here :)
I am sorry about your chemical and i hope September is your lucky month xx

Welcome @Haikos, i haven't seen you on the testing threads before so it's great to have you here :)
I am sorry about your chemical and i hope September is your lucky month xx
Thank you :D yes I took part only in one testing thread, then I have been on and off on this website, especially last month after the chemical!

I’m going to keep coming back here to check this thread I’ll put my name down when af comes if it ever does. Hopefully it’ll come soon and I can squeeze onto the end of September! Good luck to everyone xx

Welcome @Hannah1678 & @TTC no2 - it’s really nice to have ladies on this thread that I have never been on a testing thread with :)
August was a poor month and not much support so hoping September is a better one. Xx

Thanks @chattychar1990 . This is my first cycle. Quit the pill 1st aug had my withdrawal bleed and been testing for ov ever since. Got my peak monday and then negative Tuesday so I'm 3dpo..

question.. anyone got a fitbit or apple watch. I've being done some research on rest heart rate (RHR) and ive been watching mine increase since ov. Apparently it can dip during implantation then continues on a rise in successful.

20190829_104744.jpg

Thanks @chattychar1990 . This is my first cycle. Quit the pill 1st aug had my withdrawal bleed and been testing for ov ever since. Got my peak monday and then negative Tuesday so I'm 3dpo..

question.. anyone got a fitbit or apple watch. I've being done some research on rest heart rate (RHR) and ive been watching mine increase since ov. Apparently it can dip during implantation then continues on a rise in successful.

View attachment 87487

Hi! I have heard of this before and I’ve just looked back at my Fitbit heart rate chart. I ovulated around 30th and then my resting heart rate continued to rise - I then got my BFP! Good luck!
67C47DDA-B2BF-4771-9FE0-622358726921.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back