*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

I reckon this is definitely ovulation pain hun. Probably a strong ovulation. I hope you DTD :) xx
Gutted I didn’t get the chance. Hubbie was tired after travelling all week. Think I missed it. X

Good luck this month ladies!!

I am taking a more chilled and positive approach from now on. I have passed the year and a half mark now which is annoying but it will happen when the time is right.

In the meantime I will still test for ovulation, make sure me and the OH get jiggy, stay chilled, happy and treat myself to the odd glass of wine and nights out.

I have started acupuncture and I really am positive that this will help me.

I am not going to commit to a testing date as I find the build up too stressful, but I will be hanging around and checking in on all of u lovely ladies x

Our time will come <3

Good luck this month ladies!!

I am taking a more chilled and positive approach from now on. I have passed the year and a half mark now which is annoying but it will happen when the time is right.

In the meantime I will still test for ovulation, make sure me and the OH get jiggy, stay chilled, happy and treat myself to the odd glass of wine and nights out.

I have started acupuncture and I really am positive that this will help me.

I am not going to commit to a testing date as I find the build up too stressful, but I will be hanging around and checking in on all of u lovely ladies x

Our time will come <3

Heard lots off good things about acupuncture. . reflexology is also to be very good. Wish u lots of baby dust this month

Update on my RHR chart
It dipped at 4dpo. Risen 1beat for 5dpo and risen by 2 bpm 6dpo.
Now to just see what happens next few days. I feel funny in my tummy area really hard to describe it plus I've had a metallic taste today.. I know this must be all in my head as far to early for symptoms. My mind is playing tricks on me.

Sending baby dust to us all .

20190901_162638.jpg

Heard lots off good things about acupuncture. . reflexology is also to be very good. Wish u lots of baby dust this month

I can only hope, thank u xx

Good luck to u too x

Update on my RHR chart
It dipped at 4dpo. Risen 1beat for 5dpo and risen by 2 bpm 6dpo.
Now to just see what happens next few days. I feel funny in my tummy area really hard to describe it plus I've had a metallic taste today.. I know this must be all in my head as far to early for symptoms. My mind is playing tricks on me.

Sending baby dust to us all .

View attachment 87541
Chart looking good hun. Hopefully you get a nice dip over the next few days that would indicate implantation.
Symptoms really don't mean anything hun. I have heard so many people say they had every symptom and ended up not pregnant and the month they actually was pregnant they had no symptoms what so ever. I think it's all in our heads because we want this so bad xx

I've had a dip today so fingers crossed..

No just down by 1bpm..I would like it maybe go down another one and then if it rose that might be interesting

I think for an implantation dip it needs to be quite a big drop. Be interesting to see your chart over the next couple of days x

God I am getting soooo fed up of waiting for af to show. Took pregnancy and ovulation test last night. Ovulation stick came back with a line but I mean, can I actually ovulate on CD 63?? I don’t think so?! So now thinking maybe I’m setting up for AF? Waaaah I’m such a patient person but this is really testing me :shakehead:.

Hope the TWW is going well for those who are waiting to test.
X

God I am getting soooo fed up of waiting for af to show. Took pregnancy and ovulation test last night. Ovulation stick came back with a line but I mean, can I actually ovulate on CD 63?? I don’t think so?! So now thinking maybe I’m setting up for AF? Waaaah I’m such a patient person but this is really testing me :shakehead:.

X

When I had a 60 day cycle I was taking ovulation test a lot and caught a peak on day 46. Two weeks later AF arrived. It is possible that your body just skipped a cycle and might be going to ovulate now.

X

I’ve seen people in my ovusense group who thought they didn’t ovulate ovulating up to about day 100 so I’d BD just incase x

Oh wow!! Ok I thought once you’d missed it it was gone! Maybe I’ll take another test later see if the line is stronger and go from there. Thanks for the replies x

Thoughts? Could I possibly be ovulating? I have had sore boobs and lots of EWCM... thanks ladies. Sorry to keep banging on I know we are all in the same boat but nobody else other than my other half know we are trying so I have nobody to ask! X

82E32B6E-4B88-4E58-ABED-59DA0BC67A1B.jpeg

I think they look positive to me. Get bedding woman..
ur not banging on at all that's what were all here for to help each other. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back