*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Afternoon ladies,

Has anyone experienced having a BFP with one test and a BFN with a Frer?

I did the Asda freedom test this morning and got the below... but also a BFN on the FRER. Cruel joke? Xx

BB3AA535-0482-4D37-9A50-26BC3CB68ED1.jpeg

I tested August 30th - BFN, but had a second opk surge on the 23rd, so will test again September 8th if AF doesn't arrive.

Afternoon ladies,

Has anyone experienced having a BFP with one test and a BFN with a Frer?

I did the Asda freedom test this morning and got the below... but also a BFN on the FRER. Cruel joke? Xx

View attachment 87555
When I’ve had BFP with the Asda tests it’s been a lot more obvious but maybe it’s because I only tested when I was late or just before AF was due. What DPO are you?

Hi ladies! Thank you for your input! I’m only 7dpo of an 11 day LP. I had one wipe of pink CM today and a temp dip this morning. Who knows hey. Just thought it odd. Will test later in the week. X

37634486-A587-46F6-9C3C-BDEDBF440B5C.jpeg

Can you put me down for 16th please?
If it doesn't happen this month then we can't try next month because I'm having my MMR vaccine ready for my fertility referral. Doctor wants to push it through because of my age, about to turn 37, can't get treatment after 40.

Morning ladies.
So update on the chart I have going. I'm 9dpo today.. if it doesn't start to rise again I reckon I will be out so fingers crossed

20190904_083324.jpg

You are added to the front page @Jetina, welcome <3

@Hannah1678 - how’s it going hun? Testing day for you tomorrow! :dust: xx start off our month with a massive positive please :)
Not too bad thank you for asking! Been having a few weird symptoms and due AF today but no sign she’s coming! going todo a test tomorrow morning got everything crossed :2ww: xx

@Hannah1678 will be rooting for you! I have an Ava bracelet and we have a Facebook group of charts, apparently temp doesn’t always mean one way or the other, many ladies posted BFP charts that went below their cover line just before their positive! So don’t worry too much either way! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back