*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by chattychar1990, Aug 29, 2019.

1. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

@chattychar1990 I definitely don’t! :rotfl:

I took a boots early detection (10miu) at 3am as I just had to pee and a frer later on. Anyone see anything of note?

2. chattychar1990

chattychar1990 Well-Known Member

I see something on the boots test. :love:

3. Jemjem2905

Jemjem2905 Well-Known Member

Thats very true i am going to buy them and test on monday if they are here in time but i think it is all in my head but will get the cheap ones 15 for £2.95 but i hope its not all in my head i hope it is really happening as might be getting a new house too from the council waiting to hear so that would just be the icing on the cake for us xxx

chattychar1990 likes this.
  4. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

Thank you lovely, so weird. I had acupuncture a week ago on a Thursday and had ewcm and cramps the next day (CD14) think it might be possible I ovulated then and am 8dpo today. Who knows what the hell is going on. I had that positive OPK yesterday morning but then I have loads of creamy thick CM (sorry tmi) so I was like there’s no way I’m going to ovulate. Why is everything such a guessing game. X

5. Lynsey252831

Lynsey252831 Well-Known Member

Hi just a wee update from me.

I went quiet due to having some special time to make our girls birthday over the weekend.

I'm getting negative tests however I feel like I've been testing far too early.

Unfortunately I don't have regular periods or cycles since I got a biopsy of my cervix back in march so I'm going to wait a few days and then test again if af doesnt arrive

Xx

6. CrazyChic

CrazyChic Well-Known Member