April Testing Thread

Sorry you got BFNs emeraldroses - could you have ovulated late this month?

Sally, I have no idea. I wouldn't know how to check when I ovulate. I used to be so regular before getting pregnant and then the m/c back in December. I always knew I ovulated around CD14 or CD15.

I got my first period in February just 6.5 weeks after the m/c, then in March 31 days after the first, but so far nothing. I will test again this weekend if the old hag doesn't get me first.

Emeraldroses I do hope the hag stays far away and this weekend brings good news.
You may be off with your dates though. I am suppose to be 1DPO and for some reason this month I have not ovulated yet...maybe you ovulated late too. :pray: :pray: :pray: Guess we shall both see soon enough! Baby dust! :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Anything could have offset my ovulation, but she got me in the end. With the m/c it could take a while before I'm regular again.

KellyXX, could you put that AF got me on the 17th of April (5 days later than anticipated)? Thanks.

emerald roses - sorry AF got you hun - looks like we are on the May list

gd luck to everyone testing , im suspose to test on sat 19th i might do a sneaky tomorrow i dont think i can wait that lond :pray:

rene70 - good luck hun :pray: for a BFP for you

GOOD LUCK to every one else too :pray:

I somehow managed to sneak on to the list by ovulating early! :cheer: I shall be testing on April 30th.

Congrats to all who are BFP and chin up to the AF victims. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Kelly... will you change my testing date to the last day in April? Just got my peak fertility today on CBFM on CD15 which is late for me, so I will have to wait longer to test since I won't ovulate for another 24 hours or so.

BD'ed last night and will on Friday and Sunday so we shall see!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

will be testing around the 30th april.
ticker is a few days out had a 28 day cycle last month, just can't be bothered to change it yet lol

Im out of this month testing af came late last night after spotting once in the morning. :(

Oh well look forward to next month lots of babydance for me even try ttc a baby near my brothers birthday.x :dance:

Good luck everyone still getting your bfp. :pray:

Well i'll be joining you in May too negative test for me on Monday and then the witch got me today :-(

Came off the pill in Janaury and my cycles have been 28, 35, and now 32

me & hubby have chatted and are going to put more effort in this month as we have been talking it casually but it looks like my job will defintely be made redundant next Feb/March so I have until Xmas to get pregnant and then they have to still pay me full maternity pay & make me redundant after my leave so this is our aim!

So have now started charting more got a fertility monitor - on another point we have builders coming in next week to do our living/dining room/hall way/landing for 4 weeks so no tv so we will have to keep ourselves entertained with plenty of BD :lol:

Good Luck to you all and Congrats to all with your BFP! :cheer:

sorry hun x

i'll have to start May testing thread soon

@starlight and lisa-marie: sorry that the old hag got you both :hug: I'll :pray: she doesn't get you next month.

emeraldsroses said:
@starlight and lisa-marie: sorry that the old hag got you both :hug: I'll :pray: she doesn't get you next month.

I second that...it is one more month closer to our BFP. Chins up and bd shoes on! :hug:

hiya girls, havent tested yet was suspose to yesterday (a day early) sorry, AF due today i thought i couldnt wait but now im too scared of disappointment, so will test when im ready :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back