***** September 2019 mothers *******

Hey girls freaking out did a test today at due today but line I don't think is very strong. clearblue says 1-2 but afraid there's no progress on frer

20190105_054044.jpg

They are both clear positives. I’ve only done two tests, both were faint but were positive I don’t plan on testing again.

I think I defin need to stop I'm freaking myself out this morning's was my last frer and I just though it be darker or more progress.
on top is yest and underneath is todays

20190105_064000.jpg

I think I defin need to stop I'm freaking myself out this morning's was my last frer and I just though it be darker or more progress.
on top is yest and underneath is todays

View attachment 83149

The bottom one is definitely darker so that’s good. I would just stop testing as you’ll only start to panic. I did the same with my last pregnancy and had the healthiest pregnancy ever! Xx

Hcg levels double every 48 hours, so 1 day wouldn’t show much difference so don’t worry about it, do another digi in a weeks time x

I've had very mild stomach queesiness. Nothing much jist sort of a jittery stomach a bit if I eat too much or not enough.

I've had very mild stomach queesiness. Nothing much jist sort of a jittery stomach a bit if I eat too much or not enough.
Touch wood, no nausea or sickness yet.. but I was cutting some chicken breast earlier for tea and it just made me feel funny and I didn’t want to eat it! I had to have something else! Weird since I have no issues with raw meat usually. And the skin on the sides of my stomach itchy.. not sure why but I’ve been smothering the palmers cocoa butter on lol

The fact it is getting darker is a good sign. How many dpo are you?
not sure about ovulation as its unexpected i know it was the 21st we dtd without protection drunk being stupud thats about it im a disaster! due my period today and no sign. so I suppose wait and see

not sure about ovulation as its unexpected i know it was the 21st we dtd without protection drunk being stupud thats about it im a disaster! due my period today and no sign. so I suppose wait and see
Same thing happened to me. Lol. Got drunk at Xmas party and didn't use protection. We were supposed to be waiting until next month to try for financial reason but hey ho! Fingers crossed d what will be will be. X

Been cramping a lot and getting indigestion already lol I’m honestly terrified of my scan on the 25th as if it’s another empty sac I’ll be devastated.

Same thing happened to me. Lol. Got drunk at Xmas party and didn't use protection. We were supposed to be waiting until next month to try for financial reason but hey ho! Fingers crossed d what will be will be. X
thank god it wasn't only me but now that I am I'm after getting over the shock of having 4 and excited

Been cramping a lot and getting indigestion already lol I’m honestly terrified of my scan on the 25th as if it’s another empty sac I’ll be devastated.
had loads of cramping a few days ago buy it seems to have disappeared other than that tired and really sore breast. I've a scan the 7th Feb and it feels like forever away!

Ive got my scan tomorrow morning due to a bleed and I feel the same.. Im terrified what its going to show.

I had cramping a week or so ago but nothing this week.
Have they tested your hcg levels again lura?
Mystery your line is amazing and cramping is completely normal but it's hard not to worry about scans isnt it

Morning ladies how is everyone? Ive really been struggling with insomnia tge last couple of nights. Worried because i start a new job tomorrow and could do with a good nights sleep...any suggestions what i could do?
Also they dont know im pregnant yet and im dreading telling them :(
Xx

Morning ladies how is everyone? Ive really been struggling with insomnia tge last couple of nights. Worried because i start a new job tomorrow and could do with a good nights sleep...any suggestions what i could do?
Also they dont know im pregnant yet and im dreading telling them :(
Xx
Oh bless you that's rough.. I'm having trouble sleeping too, my mind is just racing and I can't seem to drop off! I have chamomile tea before bed, I'd also avoid using your phone/tablet etc for a certain amount of time before you go to sleep. Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back