24th:Selina13:stork:
25th:
26th:
27th:
28th:
29th:
30th:Bonjourkatie:stork:

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this. Can I have the 4th please?

Please can I join too? Roughly estimated for 3rd September. Pregnant with surprise baby number 3. Got my BFP on Christmas Eve. Currently got two girls at present.

Please can I join too? Roughly estimated for 3rd September. Pregnant with surprise baby number 3. Got my BFP on Christmas Eve. Currently got two girls at present.
Welcome. I have 2 boys and having my 3rd. We'll ll be due around the same time. Have u had any symptoms etc?

Welcome. I have 2 boys and having my 3rd. We'll ll be due around the same time. Have u had any symptoms etc?

Aww how old are your two boys? Just sore boobs and some tiredness so far. But know its very early days yet. You?

They are nearly 4 and nearly 2. I'll have 3 children aged 4 and under. Crazy!

Hi ladies I got my bfp yesterday.
Using an online calculator I should be due 11/9/19
This is our second baby, my daughter has just turned 4

Haha
They are nearly 4 and nearly 2. I'll have 3 children aged 4 and under. Crazy!

Haha my girls are nearly 5 and nearly 2. I feel slightly scared by the prospect but at the same time excited

Cramping like crazy tonight lol happy New Years to me ugh :rotfl: oh well I’ll just take it as a good sign that implantation it’s moving forward well lol

Hey ladies, I got my bfp today.

We’ve been trying for a while and this is the third time conceiving but I’ve had two losses very early on so I’m pretty scared right now.

According to the online calculate I’m due on the 9th.

Any ladies having any symptoms yet? My boobs have gone massive already! I can’t fit in any bra and they are so tender!

I had symptoms at 3 weeks. (bit of nausea and exhaustion but) but now I'm 4 weeks I have hardly anything. My nipples are a bit sore but that's more noticeable as I'm breastfeeding.

I’ve been feeling sick all weekend and been having cramps and backache. I went really dizzy today when we were out shopping and I’m feeling tired easily.
Cant remember how I felt this early in my first pregnancy but I do remember getting the trapped wind which I’ve got again, can’t atop burping, but I never remember getting it this early last time

Cramping, exhausted and got diarrhea lol tested again today only 9dpo and still got a line on a cheapie test 2CC38720-7161-48AE-8144-3D1E2C8F18BC.jpeg

Just sore boobs mainly for me. At present I feel generally quite good so Im making the most before I really feel rubbish.

On no SugaryIris are you okay?? Did you retest?

Just sore boobs mainly for me. At present I feel generally quite good so Im making the most before I really feel rubbish.

On no SugaryIris are you okay?? Did you retest?

I’ve retested with a frer this morning still a line but it’s ever so faint. Not how I would expect it to be after my period was due. I’m not feeling hopeful right now.

I’ve retested with a frer this morning still a line but it’s ever so faint. Not how I would expect it to be after my period was due. I’m not feeling hopeful right now.

Are you still bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back