March 2012 Babies?

I frequently offer money (to my sister) to clean my room...she never does it though-she says i might as well do it as i stay and make sure she knows where its got to be put! haha If i could handle someone putting my things away i would get a cleaner too! :)

I've got a horrible sore throat but other than that i'm good! Got a sore arm from the Jab yesterday!

Set up ebay last week and have already spent nearly £80 haha so addictive! :) But at least i have saved money on things! Bought 2 pairs of converse, thermometer and re usable nappies! :)

ive started selling things on ebay, im hopeing to make money lol. im also chasing up about tax rebates from a few years ago in case im owed money. im trying to be really organised about money, including swapping my credit card to get 0% intrest on it lol.
Alyssa is moving around every day now so my tummy keeps flipping and its odd to say the least but really amazing and fun to think that it a little person doing it, cant wait til i get proper kicks that you can see. i havent expanded or anything so im waiting til 25 weeks to do a bump pic to compare with the last one lol. i got my work all sorted out too so im gonna actually get paid full time wages, im on stupidly light duties and i finish on 18th of Dec now as i had 2 weeks leave to use and they would rather i take it than lose it lol.
everything seems to be falling into place and im quite happy so i hope everyone else in the march club is doing well too.

oh and i havent felt sick for most of the week either :D

Yay Bev! Nice to hear about the no sickness! Glad you're having a lovely week and getting everything sorted! :) Also Lovely name for LO! We haven't come to an agreement yet! trust me those kicks will be getting stronger soon!

My sister was patient enough to come and feel baby move today! she was really happy she felt it! bless her! :)

Wish i could be bothered to get things organised...atm i'm just sorting out my nappies and then i'll feel like thats one less thing to worry about! :)

Want my OH to look at loads of houses but its hard when he has so much work on!

So ladies: just wondering whether you have decided on a name yet? We have come down to 2 possibles...Ollie and Richie. Feels so good now thats been lifted! :)

Sorted out my room yesterday. LO's nappies are nearly all ordered (Washables), have a possible name. OH is looking at houses and calling loads up.

So now, just need a house to finally start preparing! I feel a lot better and relaxed now!

Wish my cold would sod off though! had enough of that! :) How is everyone feeling! We're all nearly half way! Very exciting! :)

No names here yet :)

Ollie is a lovely name :) ive still not bought anything for baby yet, we are waiting till after xmas to buy most things.

Keep meaning to look at washable nappies too. xx

im still very unorganised lol need to start getting on top of things but just too feckin tired all d time

on d up side iv not been quite as sick as I was which is a great change, only vomiting once a day now for the most part yaiiiii

Still undecided on names, got the same list as before but my favs now are Kayla and Carly and kinda liking Danielle at the mo( Danni for short) but OH now prefers Reina( rayna or reyna he keeps changing the spelling too) but iv gone off it which is funny cos it was my fav to start with and he didnt like it haha

awesome goings on there ladies.
as for us:
name .....check
house..........check
clothes......check
travel system.............check
just need the cot, moses basket and a few odd bedding items. looked into washables and will order some closer to the time as most ppl seem to advise useing disposables the first month anyway.
im glad everyone is doing well :)

OOOooo i love Carly and Rayna. Names are very hard to choose!

I've been very lucky and not had any sickness but have been tired...but not too sure whether i am more tired...i love my sleep! :) but finally its all being put into place! :)

Glad to see some other possible washable ladies! :) I think its a great idea - sister things i'm stupid and that i wont last with it! I can't wait to start using them! i have almost enough to see me through to potty training! Just need about 10 more!

OH is making the cot and crib along with the dresser and cupboard so he's gonna do that over Xmas!

We are having sophia, we still have moses basket/pushchair/car seat etc from other 2 so dont have to worry about that and we have a lot of clothes. Still need to get nappies sorted and im sure i will think of other things as time goes on x

Oh iv been half considering washables but just not sure if Id be able to keep on top of the washing of them as im always behind on clothes and bedsheets as it is without a little person who needs god knows how many outfits a day,Also dont have a dryer lol

Have any of use used them before ? was a bit suss about leeking n stuff ?

Nikki I love Sophia but Friends daughter is Sofie so too similar

Thanks A2M my main prob with Reyna is if we move back to Dublin it doesnt sound too good when said in a strog Dublin Acent LOL

i considered washables for my first but never actually bought them for exactly that reason hugsy, and now i have a dryer i will have 3 kids and it takes all week to catch up on washing as it is without having to do nappies too. Plus i dont like the thought of having to clean stinky pooey sticky nappies, think i might be sick lol

haha hugsy you make me giggle! :)

I've not used them before and don't really know anyone that has. I never really considered using them before just assumed i would use disposables but then read on here and i have fallen in love with them!

They're not for everyone. if you go onto the alternative parenting bit in here they can tell you loads about different nappies. Hopefully i'll be ok with them. But we wont know until LO arrives! But definitely gonna try and stick with them as it works out cheaper in the long run! :)

theyre not stinky pooey nappies like disposables either lol. ya get a thingy to go in them that u just flush with the poo and then store them in a bucket dry or wet til you got a washload. in principle it sounds easier and cheaper to me so i wanna at least try it before spending £?000's on disposables.

Well done you girls for going with the washables, my mum keeps telling me she did that with me and my sister, and I should think about it.

We have decided on the names, Macy / Maci, for a girl but have to decide which way to spell it. And for a boy Ethan, but my OH loves Jenson, and I work for F1, I don't think I can come back in to work saying I called my muffin, the same name as one of the drivers. But we are all ok. Hubbie is a bit stressed at the moment, he is at uni, and I think all the work is starting to stress him out, he is worried as this is meant to be the quiet part, and in April it will get worse, with the baby due in March, I am going to try my hardest to get the baby in a routine, with a quite famous, but not like book (can't put the name on PF).

Wow I have wrote much more than I thought I was going to!! Ooops!

Muffin i like the name Jenson but more because of the actor Jenson Ackles... yum! Might look into the washables this time then, as i also have a dryer now suppose it would be easier...

hi! How is everyone feeling these days?

I'm exhausted after a weeks work and think I will go to bed soon:)

i feel full and explodey, growth spurt going on i think cos lo is quiet too

LO is quite today too...must be growing! been active all week and come the weekend...Nothing! I feel fine although i am starting to feel huge! Tried grooming myself today and that hasn't really gone to plan! Can't see my Moo so it looks like i've hacked at it...OH will have to tidy it up! :)

:rotfl: I know what you mean! I am wondering when my little girl will have her NeXT growth spurt because she has been very active lately. I Wonder where she gets all this energy? (oh yeah, that's right, she takes it from me:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back