Tri 1 roll call!

oooh BabyWestwood I'm jealous, we've been told EPU wont even speak to us until I'm 7 weeks because they wont be able to see anything :brat: xx

oooh BabyWestwood I'm jealous, we've been told EPU wont even speak to us until I'm 7 weeks because they wont be able to see anything :brat: xx
internal scans..... they can see earlier xx

Ah fair enough, I've banned those unless of emergancey (bleeding) x

Hello! Thought I'd pop over and say hello properly before posting much :wave: I got my bfp on Friday so as you can see I'm very early days. This my first pregnancy after mc last July so fingers crossed for this one! Xx at the moment my edd is 12.12.2012 which I think is quite cool! :)

No its not an internal *confused* I had one of them last week and they have said I need an ultrasound which will be on Tuesday xxx

they can do ultrasound at 6 weeks but it all depends what they can see they may well do another internal one depending what they can see with the other one,best of luck hope all turns out ok for u xxxxx

Hello! Thought I'd pop over and say hello properly before posting much :wave: I got my bfp on Friday so as you can see I'm very early days. This my first pregnancy after mc last July so fingers crossed for this one! Xx at the moment my edd is 12.12.2012 which I think is quite cool! :)

ohhh that is cool discochick i like dates like that hehe xxxx

Finally got my scan date last week!

My EDD is 2.11.2012 and scan date is 25.4.2012

:)

hey my edd is 5/6 dec :) dont know my scan date yet but have my first mw apt the 18th of april :D xxxx

Hi, I've had my scan now and due date has moved back a few days to 17th October :)

Had my scan, I'm fast forwarded to 7th October :D

Hey great idea!

My EDD is 24th Nov 2012. 12 week scan is 11/5/12 xx

Everyone, I think Maybe Baby has gone to tri 2. I don't think there is a way of editing the first post and I don't have one on the first page to edit.

Does anyone mind if I transfer the info over to a new thread?

Fine by me!! Thanks Little_ Angel for taking the time to do it xxx

Hi,

Atm I'm due on 27 October and my 12 week scan is on 20 April

xx

I now have my scan date yey! So due date 11th October and scan date 10th April. Thanks so much x

Troll alert! You're posting in ttc and tri 1 at the same time? Rookie mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back