March 2012 Babies?

TashaWink

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else is expecting in March 2012? This is my first baby and as i'm not telling anyne yet would like to talk to as many M2B! :)

I will keep updating the list so keep us informed! :)
~Me

Untitled.png

:stork:nonabean ~ Expected 2nd ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:Samsgirl ~ Expected 3rd ~ Staying :yellow:
:stork:hugsy ~ Expected 5th ~ Baby Girl :pink:
:stork: Mummy2b73 ~ Expected 6th ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:BevG ~ Expected 6th ~ Baby Girl :pink:
:stork:XmichelleX ~ Expected 7th ~ Staying :yellow:
:stork:littlemuffin ~ Expected 8th ~ Staying :yellow:
:stork:Esperanza ~ Expected 8th ~ Baby Girl :pink:
:stork: Rachel1509 ~ Expected 9th ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:Auntie2mummy ~ Expected 9th ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:Muffinferon ~ Expected 11th
:stork:rosiee ~ Expected 11th ~ Baby Girl :pink:
:stork:nmurr021 ~ Expected 14th ~ Baby :yellow:
:stork:Sammie7 ~ Expected 14th
:stork:raxx ~ Expected 14th
:stork:sleepysue ~ Expected 16th ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:Irb ~ Expected 17th ~ Baby Girl :pink:
:stork: nikkie88 ~ Expected 18th ~Staying :yellow:
:stork:rosey ~ Expected 22nd ~ Baby Girl :pink:
:stork:Nurse26 ~ Expected 22nd ~ Staying :yellow:
:stork:Babybruno ~ Expected 23rd
:stork: Lanny ~ Expected 24th
:stork:Kezza1985 ~ Expected 24th ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:Lesleyann23 ~ Expected 24th ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:So_Hopefull81 ~ Expected 25th ~ Baby Girl :pink:
:stork:Winnie89 ~ Expected 26th ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:Kirsty27 ~ Expected 27th
:stork: Applecider ~ Expected 27th ~ Staying :yellow:
:stork:Teri Lambie ~ Expected 27th
:stork: CoolBeans2010 ~ Expected 27th ~ Staying :yellow:
:stork:November ~ Expected 27th
:stork:Pushca ~ Expected 27th ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:RaeF ~ Expected 28th
:stork: Floella182 ~ Expected 29th
:stork:VikkiR ~ Expected 29th ~ Baby Girl :pink:
:stork:Claire23 ~ Expected 31st
:stork: TORino ~ Expected 31st ~ Staying :yellow:
:stork: Leannexb ~ Expected 1st April ~ Baby Boy :blue:
:stork:Wannabmummy ~ Expected 4th April ~ Baby Boy :blue:

:pink: :blue: :yellow:

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else is expecting in March 2012? This is my first baby and as i'm not telling anyne yet would like to talk to as many M2B! :)

~Me

Hi! I'm expecting in March:) It's my first as well:) How do you feel?

Hey Ya :wave:

Im due march too, First baby and dont have a dogs notion about anything baby related, Also keeping it a secret till tri 2

How have your first few weeks been? xxx

They have been really weird! Last 2 weeks i haven't been hungry at all but this week i am STARVING! getting slight cramps and my BBs are sore-i take my bra off as soon as i get in! :)

2 weeks ago my mum asked me if i was pregnant-i think she's a witch! :) (but thats her answer for everything!) :)

Have you been having any symptoms?

Are you finding it hard to keep it secret too? I just want to tell all my family now so i don't have to make up things! My sister and her family are visiting for a month and we've got parties and theme parks planned!!! Its gonna be hard--i know they're gonna ask if i'm pregnant and i really can not lie!

Last edited:
PMSL did ya tell her or say NO

Im lucky mine donest live in the same country as me but it is hard putting off her visits untill end of August as im huge allready, mainly due the the bloating from my ibs which is made miles worse by my bean but she would defo take one look at me and ask me lol

I said no--i didn't lie coz i only found out on monday! :) telling you shes a witch! :) She even asked when my last AF was

I'm so scared about telling her--i feel like i'm 10 again and i've done something bad! :)

Im a March mummy infact he/she is due a day after my birthday! Im 5 + 3 today

im a march mummy too :) due 9th marh....first baby :D xx

did mc in march this year so extra paranoid but just takign each day as it comes...xx

Last edited:
Our baby is due first week of march not exactly sure on the date yet?! X

Hi welcome everyone! Congratulations to all the new Pregnancys! :)

I have told one friend, because I've told her we've been ttc for such a long time, and she got really happy. Other than that, I will try to keep it a secret untill 2 trimester. Luckily we're going a couple of weeks to Spain, and than other people are going away, so we don't get to see as much of the people we normally party with;)

I feel pretty normal these days, but I eat A LOT! I also get very tired of doing nothing.

i have been So hungry but then when i eat i feel sick! don't get it! :)

Hi, yeah I found out Monday too that I'm pregnant and due some time in march, but don't know when my last period was :/ I've got lots of cramps, really sore! X

i find my cramps are coming and going all day-they're worse than what my period cramps are! I feel like such a wimp! :)

Hi, yeah I found out Monday too that I'm pregnant and due some time in march, but don't know when my last period was :/ I've got lots of cramps, really sore! X

How are you all feeling ladies? I'm going to Spain tomorrow, can't wait! :) So will probably take a holiday from pf as well. See you soon ladies:)

xx

I just found out on the 4th of July I am pregnant and my last period began on the 3rd of June so Im about 5 weeks I think. Ive told my close family and unfortch had to tell people at work due to the nature of my job (chemical factory with heavy lifting, chemical exposures etc) so Im just hoping everything goes well. I cant believe how excited I am already! :dance:

Same as me!!! :)
I just found out on the 4th of July I am pregnant and my last period began on the 3rd of June so Im about 5 weeks I think. Ive told my close family and unfortch had to tell people at work due to the nature of my job (chemical factory with heavy lifting, chemical exposures etc) so Im just hoping everything goes well. I cant believe how excited I am already! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back