March 2012 Babies?

i'm feeling ready to start getting everything ready but i'm getting stressed out because i can't! We have no room for anything because we're still at my mums. I need a place before i can start getting anything and at this rate it wont be until february...i think i may go INSANE before then! Really think i might break down to OH soon about this if he doesn't pull his finger out!

Cannot wait for xmas hols to begin-got 11 more work days! :) then only 20 after that...i think! :) Happy times! Just want to do nothing for a while! :)

Ahhh I love time off but I'm the same as you can't get anything done until my man clears the baby's room out of his tools! How's your pregnancy going Hun?

Forgot to say I'm still team yellow yay xx

Wow...ac you're doing well by staying team yellow. I know I couldn't have!

We don't have a room for the baby in our flat - she's just going to sleep in our room the first months/year. I've made some room for her clothes in my wardrobe and I've started looking at a pram, but will be buying all the "big" things next year (in January:) ) . Hopefully there will be sales on many 2011 things than:)

haha i think i could have stayed team yellow...but OH definitley needed to know! i think my next one i might stay yellow! Its too hard keeping it from everyone! :)

Aw...theres literally no room in my room for us 2 let alone a baby! OH is looking at houses and pulling his finger out so i am starting to feel better! not so stressed! but now i need a house before i have a break down!

My OH did not want to know so I kind of went with it!

Awh I'm sure whatever you two do for your little ones, they will be happy and loved xx

How many days left of working do you have this year? I have to go in to work only 7 days!! :yay: Love it!!! (I work as a teacher though, so will have plenty of essays to correct in my Christmas holiday, but even so, it's a nice thought).

ive got 4 days left, and one of those is only a half day lol

Bev-So Jealous right now! I still have 7 this year...also work in a school...Then i'll be leaving end on Jan! so not long at all...but just seems like its dragging...which i don't mind too much-because i would really like a house before LO comes! :)

I've got 5 and a half days left to work! (one of those days is only half due to finishing at lunchtime for my 4d scan.. yay) :love:

phew glad its not just me ducking out of work as soon as possible lol

aww you'll be there soon enough A2M and just think when were moaning about how broke we are before babys born you will be slightly better off lol

I have 10 days left!!! I used to be a teacher and the holidays were great! Xx

:) Yea i haven't got long really! And after Christmas a new teacher is starting so i need to get to know her a little bit before i leave! :)

Oh well jelous of use all finishing early, Im not finsihed till 17th a Feb :-( right now i so wish it was today
at least I have 3 day week this week and next then off till 2nd of Jan but the 6 weeks after that will be a killer

today is the first day of my last week at work. baby is being lazy and sleepy the last 2 days doing that growth thing and i know shes still wigglin away there but due to my placenta i cant feel it unless i squish up my tum with my legs lol. im gettin really excited for xmas!!!

oh ya lucky thing but then you have been working so much ya defo deserve the break :)

Im still not getting that many kicks with the placenta too but she seems to find a way to get them out when im trying to sleep LOL

starting to get excited about christmas too which is odd for me as i usually hate it all my bahumbugness must have come out with the morning sickness lol

My LO has been quiet past 2 days. I miss him :( I was a bit worried earlier if I'm honest, but I gave him a few hours and he gave me a couple of belly button kicks, but has gone quiet again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back