***** September 2019 mothers *******

Hi everyone, estimated early September for baby number 1. Very nervous feeling very sick, extremely tired ALL the time and let’s not talk about the sensitives boobs omg!!! Bit of spotting this morning but no cramps.. when does the worry end?!

I'm now 5+4.. touching wood, still no nausea or sickness. Today I changed my supplement to one with added ginger, hoping it might keep it at bay! I am however SO bloated that I look 5 months already! I think I might have some trapped wind ewww

Congrats lura so glad today was positive for you :D xxx

I started my new job today and i didnt puke on anyone yay haha xxx

Congrats Lura!

I popped into my Doctors this morning on the way to work to register for the midwife. I’m excited actually as I loved her with my little boy, she’s such a lovely lady!

Felt a bit ‘blerghh’ this afternoon before I had time to go for dinner. Felt a little sick but not really properly feeling sick(?!) while on the run up to getting some food! Xx

Hi everyone, estimated early September for baby number 1. Very nervous feeling very sick, extremely tired ALL the time and let’s not talk about the sensitives boobs omg!!! Bit of spotting this morning but no cramps.. when does the worry end?!
Never lol let me know a date so I can pop you on the list

Still only dizziness as a symptom lol counting down the days till the 25th to see if there’s a baby with a heartbeat

Im struggling with insomnia with really strong nausea between 1am and 4am each night. Other than that im having on off nausea in the day, really thirsty and sore boobs on and off. Other than the insomnia its nothing major yet xx

I’ve not really got anything so far. I’d maybe say I have a more heightened sense of smell. I work in a restaurant bar and popped a bottle of prosecco this afternoon and could smell the bubbles haha xx

I’m struggling to sleep and still feeling nauseous all day. Last night I started getting cramps which have continued this morning. Can’t wait for my early scan on Sunday, will remind me that feeling so awful is all going to be worth it in the end! X

I am exhausted. I went to sleep at 9.30 last night. Granted I was woken up a coupld of time in the night by my children but I'm really tried today. Keep yawning, and have no energy. Slight nausea but not too much. I don't think I'm going to survive y working day without having a sleep.

Sorry to say it ladies but im kind of glad im not the only one suffering with insomnia, it makes me less anxious knowing that im actually having symptoms similar to others.
Does anyone else feel like everything in thier torso is squashed together? Its a strange feeling, not painful but not comfortable either. Its hard to describe lol xx

Sorry to say it ladies but im kind of glad im not the only one suffering with insomnia, it makes me less anxious knowing that im actually having symptoms similar to others.
Does anyone else feel like everything in thier torso is squashed together? Its a strange feeling, not painful but not comfortable either. Its hard to describe lol xx

I feel the exact same! Very strange feeling in the lower part of my tummy! Still struggling so much with feeling sick, I’ve had to take time off work some days can’t get out of bed :( forgot what it feels like to feel normal. Xx

Dizziness finally subsided yesterday, still get a little if I don’t eat or overdo it but I’m feeling pretty normal atm

Not had this this time but Im on baby number #3 so I am already been stretched twice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back