***** September 2019 mothers *******

Thank you!

I must say I’m not a fan but then again I was born in February so always been subject to mockery, so I would say that haha. I am often complimented on my name though! Xx

My partner and i have strong links to the month April
1st april 2019 our 10 year anniversary
10th april his birthday
20th april 2019 is our wedding day
So it fits really well. I love the name :) xx

Oh that’s would be lovely! We also got married in April on the 4th! We were known as ‘Adam & April getting married in April’ with a chuckle every time haha xx

Working out my own due date I’m due 11th sept too April. And April it is a lovely name. My wedding anniversary is 21st April xx

Aaah my husbands birthday is 10th April too.

Is anyone having a surprise or is everyone finding out? Ill be having another surprise. Ive never found out.

Is anyone having a surprise or is everyone finding out? Ill be having another surprise. Ive never found out.
I'm terribly impatient so will be finding out. we brought our 2 kids with us to find out 2 and a half years ago . and will prob do the same as they are now 13 and 9 and love the guessing before hand

Omg how funny is that?! Im taking these coincidences as a good sign :)

I will be finding out as i am way too impatient not to lol.

Is anyone booking an early scan? I think we will for the end of january xx

We will be having our 3rd surprise. I love the excitement of birth not knowing what you'll get.

I will probably be booking an early scan. I did with my first two. It wouldn't seem right leaving this baby out lol. I'll probably book one for 3 weeks time when I'll be 8 week +

My wedding anniversary is april too. :)

OMG mystery we had our first babies at the same time, I'm pregnant with my second, due late August!! How mad is that, congratulations lovely xxx
Haha wow that’s awesome!!

Omg how funny is that?! Im taking these coincidences as a good sign :)

I will be finding out as i am way too impatient not to lol.

Is anyone booking an early scan? I think we will for the end of january xx
Jan 25 is my first scan, I’ll be 7 weeks

I think we are going to go with 19th jan, think ill be coming up to 8 weeks by then (?) Haha
Hows everyone feeling? Ive had sore boobs and some nausea so far but today its really strong and accompanied by loads of burping and heaving :/
I start a new job on monday just hope i can hide it if it turns into full on sickness by then eek xx

I haven't had any symptoms really this week. A bit of a funny stomach today but I'm anxious about another matter which I think is making my stomach a bit jittery rather than it being pregnancy related.

Sore boobs, back ache, wind (!!) And weirdly I've got really sensitive teeth right now! It hurts to take a drink! And so so so tired, I'm struggling to sleep which is so unusual for me x

My symptoms are gassy (both ends!) which I've had since ov, started feeling nauseous and had some pains the last few days, broken sleep which I've had for a while now, and bit of a dodgy tum today. Boobs are bit tender of an evening when I take bra off I've noticed. Oh and lots of creamy CM. x

We had a surprise with our little boy and I’m pretty confident we’ll do the same thing this time! It made the pregnancy so much more exciting, for myself and others!

So... we told our two best friends today and they are the only ones who know! We wouldn’t have but it’s different circumstances as they moved abroad in August to teach, so we won’t see them again now until June! Imagine that surprise haha.

We literally aren’t telling anybody else until people suspect now, or the scan, whichever comes first. Very different from last time as we told everyone important to us straight away as we were trying for close to 2 years. Xx

Hello~
I am new to posting and this forum. I have had odd cramping and heightened temperature. (I'm also feeling a little constipated). I took a pregnancy test this week that was positive! My husband and I are very excited a little nervous as well. My doctor suggested we come in and get blood work (done today) and follow-up on Monday for a repeat to track HCG. Otherwise, they said I will come back in beginning of February. Lab results won't be in for a few more days at the earliest. Technically, first day of my missed period will be Sunday or Monday. The doctor declined to take a urine sample and just set up my follow-up appointment. Should I take another pregnancy test at home or just leave it and be patient? #Firsttimepregnancy
- Summer (nice to meet everyone)

Hi summer congratulations! If it helps i have taken 6 home tests since 29th december as i am a testing addict haha x

I’ve been burping lots still have done since last weekend and I seem bloated. My boobs are a little tender but not much.

I was thinking about an early scan we both want to tell people but I don’t want to until the scan, we will probably just wait for the 12 week scan. I’m waiting for a letter for my booking in appointment which should take place between 10-12 weeks it seems an awful long time to wait!
My stomach is bloated but I’ve a feeling I’m going to be bigger than last pregnancy so I might not be able to hide it as well and I’m a bridesmaid middle of February for my best friend and I want to tell her I’m pregnant just before the wedding.

There’s a few people close to us who are trying to get pregnant it’s so hard not to say anything.
I have told my managers at work because of the work I do I had to and they’ve been really supportive my team don’t know tho which is making things slightly harder!

Hi
Hello~
I am new to posting and this forum. I have had odd cramping and heightened temperature. (I'm also feeling a little constipated). I took a pregnancy test this week that was positive! My husband and I are very excited a little nervous as well. My doctor suggested we come in and get blood work (done today) and follow-up on Monday for a repeat to track HCG. Otherwise, they said I will come back in beginning of February. Lab results won't be in for a few more days at the earliest. Technically, first day of my missed period will be Sunday or Monday. The doctor declined to take a urine sample and just set up my follow-up appointment. Should I take another pregnancy test at home or just leave it and be patient? #Firsttimepregnancy
- Summer (nice to meet everyone)
summer let me know your estimated due date and I’ll add you to the list

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back