***** September 2019 mothers *******

Thank you, I’m planning on taking a digi in 48 hours.

Dipping my toe in here. I think im due around 1st - 3rd september but i wasnt tracking so i could be out by a few days.
Xx

Only 6 of us so far hopefully January testing brings in some more September mums :party:

had my 3+ this morning on the digi. Only 2 and a half weeks since I ovulated. Crazy!

welcome to the newbies

Hi everyone :) please can I have 5th September? Early days.. fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for everyone :angel:

Thank you. When will you be taking another test. any updates?

I bled after sex last night, not completely unusual for me to bleed after sex and the same thing happened about 4 days before my positive test, but I did feel like there was quite a lot. DH was distraught, he thought he’d done something to the baby. No pain though.

Spotting has stopped, I’ve not had any all day and not really had any cramping either. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing but I’m going to test again in the morning as that will be 48hours.

had my 3+ this morning on the digi. Only 2 and a half weeks since I ovulated. Crazy!

welcome to the newbies

Maybe it’s twins for you then if your levels are that high so soon after ov?! X

Just thread jumping, wishing a healthy and happy 9 months to all September mummies!<3

I'm actually feeling ok at the moment. I'm not that tired, not much nausea and feeling quite energetic. I don't think it's twins. Just think I implanted early. I really want to book and early scan though just in case

Hey girls can I join? due af tomoro but did a digital yest and this came up. this is surprise baby for us we already have 3 (13, 9 and 2 and a half). freaking out a little but excited also. think I'll be due around 13th xxx

20190103_061400.jpg

Ladies, I think I’m going to have to leave, my hcg doesn’t seem to be progressing, in fact appears to be going down and I got a bfn on a digi this morning.

This is my third loss, I’m heartbroken but thank you for the support x

Ladies, I think I’m going to have to leave, my hcg doesn’t seem to be progressing, in fact appears to be going down and I got a bfn on a digi this morning.

So sorry to hear this thinking of you!

Oh no i'm so so sorry to read this! :,(
Sending lots of love and hugs your way xxx

So sorry to hear this. I had a chemical in August. Wishing you all the best for the future.

I'm actually feeling ok at the moment. I'm not that tired, not much nausea and feeling quite energetic. I don't think it's twins. Just think I implanted early. I really want to book and early scan though just in case

I booked an early scan through Groupon for only £39 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back