***** September 2019 mothers *******

Morning ladies how is everyone? Ive really been struggling with insomnia tge last couple of nights. Worried because i start a new job tomorrow and could do with a good nights sleep...any suggestions what i could do?
Also they dont know im pregnant yet and im dreading telling them :(
Xx

My workplace is in the process of being sold I believe (we’ve not been told officially it’s technically just gossip, but straight from the managers mouth) and we basically all have to wait for a letter explaining what’s happening. Around 10 people have been let go but I know I’m safe in that aspect of things.

I applied for a new job last night but it’s all a bit of a stress when newly pregnant! It’s much better pay so it’s only a good thing really, I needed a push to leave where I am now... but this isn’t how I pictured it haha. Xx

We are going through big changes also in work so that's why I was trying to wait to get pregnant until I knew my job was safe.

I suffered with insomnia in both my previous pregnancies. I also had it during week 3/4 of this pregnancy. I've woke up feeling really tired today (altigh my older two were up on the night so it is related to that also) I do also feel a bit queasy on times. Not proper nauseous but a bit queasy if that makes sense.

Yes i got made redundant on 18th december, got a new job on 21st which starts tomorrow! Also got my wedding in april so life is absolutely bonkers right now haha! These things are sent to test us lol xxx

Yes i got made redundant on 18th december, got a new job on 21st which starts tomorrow! Also got my wedding in april so life is absolutely bonkers right now haha! These things are sent to test us lol xxx
Everything happens at once doesn't it. I imagine my job is safe but I don't really know. Would've made sense to wait another month but I'm so happy to be pregnant You just make it work

Have definitely been feeling a bit iffy/nauseous today. I didn't really have morning sickness with my other two. I just felt completely drained and exhausted.

Touch wood, no nausea or sickness yet.. but I was cutting some chicken breast earlier for tea and it just made me feel funny and I didn’t want to eat it! I had to have something else! Weird since I have no issues with raw meat usually. And the skin on the sides of my stomach itchy.. not sure why but I’ve been smothering the palmers cocoa butter on lol

Thread hopping! I just saw your post and wanted to tell you to make sure to mention the itchy skin to your midwife, I had it too with my previous pregnancy but it was mild and the midwife told me it was probably because of the increased blood supply. If it is severe then it might indicate a liver problem, I don't remember what it is called but keep an eye on it!x

Thread hopping! I just saw your post and wanted to tell you to make sure to mention the itchy skin to your midwife, I had it too with my previous pregnancy but it was mild and the midwife told me it was probably because of the increased blood supply. If it is severe then it might indicate a liver problem, I don't remember what it is called but keep an eye on it!x
Oh thank you for that! It seems to have eased today but now I'll definitely keep an eye on it for sure! :) x

Thread hopping here !
Mystery26 I saw a post with your name and was so happy to see you here !
We were both on the February 2019 thread and both sadly left it !
Glad to see it’s positive for you too !!!
Aww that’s great to see you got your bfp

Been feeling great so far except exhausted and I get dizzy if I don’t eat lol so far no nausea which is awesome

Waiting for the first scan is horrible lol I was offered a position scan last week but I said I’d rather wait and actually see the heartbeat on the first scan

I haven't even registered my pregnancy yet and even when I do, I won't be contacted by the midwife until after 10 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back