***** September 2019 mothers *******

Hopping on this thread as I've worked my due date out to be 29 August, but this could possibly change at scan, and if this baby is late like my first, I will be a September mummy! Will follow both threads x

I booked an early scan through Groupon for only £39 x
Yes I have seen them on groupon before but haven't been able to find one at the moment. It probably depends on where you live

Yes I have seen them on groupon before but haven't been able to find one at the moment. It probably depends on where you live

Yes it does depend on where you live, I've only really noticed for London/Essex/Kent, not look at other areas. x

Ladies, I think I’m going to have to leave, my hcg doesn’t seem to be progressing, in fact appears to be going down and I got a bfn on a digi this morning.

This is my third loss, I’m heartbroken but thank you for the support x

Oh Iris Im so sorry!!! Take some time and a break for yourself! Xx

Welcome! This is a surprise for me too number 3! When are you due?
3 was supposed to be our magic no!! but very excited. hubby still in shock due the 13th Sept going on my last period. but I know that could change! have any of ye alot of crampy feeling i keep thinking im getting af. now that im over the shocked im getting super stressed xxx

3 was supposed to be our magic no!! but very excited. hubby still in shock due the 13th Sept going on my last period. but I know that could change! have any of ye alot of crampy feeling i keep thinking im getting af. now that im over the shocked im getting super stressed xxx
4 is the magic number for you lol! I had cramps last week but none really this week. I think you get the cramps as the embryo finishes implanting. Mine must be lodged in there by now. Is anyone else obsessed by being pregnant. It's all I think about. I'm looking in to symptoms, comparing with my last pregnancies. Since it's all I think about and I found out super early, I can't believe I'm only 5 weeks

4 is the magic number for you lol! I had cramps last week but none really this week. I think you get the cramps as the embryo finishes implanting. Mine must be lodged in there by now. Is anyone else obsessed by being pregnant. It's all I think about. I'm looking in to symptoms, comparing with my last pregnancies. Since it's all I think about and I found out super early, I can't believe I'm only 5 weeks
im the same im googling everything! I'm really freaking myself out!! I even went a took another test earlier today. I'll have shares in first response !! just the cramps the last 2 days had me worried as I've no symptoms bar being really tired, you'd swear I hadn't done this before

20190103_143907.jpg

That's a really good line! Congratulations. I have no more FR or clearblues so I'm a bit lost. I need to pee on a stick!! I've had my 3+ but because I have no symptoms I'm worrying.

That's a really good line! Congratulations. I have no more FR or clearblues so I'm a bit lost. I need to pee on a stick!! I've had my 3+ but because I have no symptoms I'm worrying.

I hear ya! think I'd more sysmtoms last week bar the cramping this week! I could only get 1-2 2 days ago and I'm all out and If I buy anymore I'll drive myself insane! but i know ill end up doing another clear blue next weekI have an early scan booked for 6th Feb to get due date. but that even seems so far away! have my gp on Tues to confirm pregnacy and get the ball rolling! going on dates I'll be 4 weeks tomoro x

I hear ya! think I'd more sysmtoms last week bar the cramping this week! I could only get 1-2 2 days ago and I'm all out and If I buy anymore I'll drive myself insane! but i know ill end up doing another clear blue next weekI have an early scan booked for 6th Feb to get due date. but that even seems so far away! have my gp on Tues to confirm pregnacy and get the ball rolling! going on dates I'll be 4 weeks tomoro x
Oh exciting. I've been looking in to early scans but they are quite pricey around by me and I'd still have to drive quite far. We don't have GP appointments, just need to fill in forms and then the midwives get in contact at 10 weeks. That seems so far away!

Oh exciting. I've been looking in to early scans but they are quite pricey around by me and I'd still have to drive quite far. We don't have GP appointments, just need to fill in forms and then the midwives get in contact at 10 weeks. That seems so far away!
it's so different here! we have to go to our gp to be referee to the hospital system and then we can't go to midwife led clinic till 20 weeks and the consultant signs you off. and then the care is between gp and midwife. ya they are expensive it's 99 euro here for one but we are going to oz for 3 weeks in March and I couldn't wait till I come back for a scan. plus I'd like to tell the other kids.
My god we are both so impatient

I'll probably have an early scan. I did with my first two pregnancies. I'm just gonna hold off booking it for now as I don't know what times/dates are going to be suitable with work.

I've changed GPs since my last baby. Last time I had to have a GP appointment before being referred to midwife at around 8 weeks. The time before that I had a midwife appointment at 6 weeks. This time it'll be 10 weeks before I even get a phone call

I've changed GPs since my last baby. Last time I had to have a GP appointment before being referred to midwife at around 8 weeks. The time before that I had a midwife appointment at 6 weeks. This time it'll be 10 weeks before I even get a phone call
I called the community midwife today, I have my first app with her on 23rd. I also have an 'early bird' session which is around general health/wellbeing/screening next week. First baby so hoping to attend that one! I just took another test and another BFP.. I'm also obsessed! X

I’m a July mummy just reading your messages and thought I’d reassure you.

I had cramps from finding out till around 7 weeks. Then nothing. No symptoms other than tiredness and this is still the same! Had a scan last week at 8+6 and saw baby moving about and HB strong.

Don’t worry about the symptoms. Think it’s pretty natural for them to come and go as they please!

Hi girls, Looks like I’m joining you with an EDD 11th September! Xx

06C4608E-B76A-4CC5-A1B8-DF8FA3B4DCA3.jpeg

Fab congrats april....April is actually one of the names we have always had picked if we are blessed with a girl :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back