***** September 2019 mothers *******

Congratulations selina xx

Well i have just had a completely hearbroken emotional breakdown all because i couldn't find the cheese grater.
OH had to look for it whilst i stood there ugly crying lol xx

Well i have just had a completely hearbroken emotional breakdown all because i couldn't find the cheese grater.
Lol that’s hilarious

Baby 3

Thanks!

Ahhh god I have had a few of those moments! It's crazy isn't it?! X

Trapped wind! I was in so much pain yesterday! :shock:

Anyway, we had our consultant appointment yesterday, follow up from my pregnancy last year, his prediction if the NT scan looks ok I'd that my odds of baby having Downs, Edwards or Pataus will be around 1 in 50 for each given my age and previous history :(
We have decided to go for the private NIPT to give a more accurate risk, I am almost considering not bothering with the combined screening if the odds are predicted to be so bad and we are going for the NIPT anyway.

Is anyone else having the NIPT? I wouldn't be if it wasn't for our history :(

Pink i dont know your history but i sincerly hope that risk is just a statistic for this pregnany and that you are blessed with a healthy baby at the end xxxx

I have my nhs dating scan next tuesday and even though i have seen baby and its heartbeat, this scan is where it all went wrong last time so i am getting really anxious. A lovely friend has offered to send me her doppler which should arrive on saturday so hopefullt that will keep me from panicking until the scan itself. Xx

Pink i dont know your history but i sincerly hope that risk is just a statistic for this pregnany and that you are blessed with a healthy baby at the end xxxx
Thank you , I lost a baby at 14 weeks to Edwards last year, problems spotted at the 12 week scan, I am so scared this pregnancy, I just need so much reassurance xx

Trapped wind! I was in so much pain yesterday! :shock:

Anyway, we had our consultant appointment yesterday, follow up from my pregnancy last year, his prediction if the NT scan looks ok I'd that my odds of baby having Downs, Edwards or Pataus will be around 1 in 50 for each given my age and previous history :(
We have decided to go for the private NIPT to give a more accurate risk, I am almost considering not bothering with the combined screening if the odds are predicted to be so bad and we are going for the NIPT anyway.

Is anyone else having the NIPT? I wouldn't be if it wasn't for our history :(
In my previous pregnancy I was 1 in 30 for a chromosomal issue so we hard the harmony test- nothing was wrong so I kind of feel like not bothering with all the upset this time.
I suppose it's up to you but if I was going to have a test I would have a reliable one- combined screening I was told by consultant isn't and when I questioned why bother then she shrugged! X

Having to take the day off work. I feel ridiculously queasy and faint plus the exhaustion (even after 9 hours sleep).

But teaching 31 five year olds with an hour commute and a staff meeting will just be too much today.

Feeling rather guilty but really don’t want to be unwell at school and not be able to get home!

Hope everyone is feeling ok! I'm having the weirdest day. My stomach is huge.. I feel like I'm stretching inside it's so weird I can't explain it at all. I also think I've pulled something in my back as I'm in pain with that! Incredibly spotty, tired, sore boobs.. think that's it! Still grateful for no sickness! X

Snapchat-1521478867.jpg

Natalie our symptoms have been so similar almost the whole time so far lol xx

Natalie our symptoms have been so similar almost the whole time so far lol xx
How strange! I'm feeling really off today. My back is in pain and I feel a bit sick now but could be the pain or my hot water bottle making me feel that way.. I'm going straight to bed when I finish work! :( x

I'm utterly and ridiculously hungry and exhausted at the moment! Ladies, we will soldier through and we WILL feel better soon!! :) xx

Snap! Absolutely exhausted, my stomach is like a bottomless pit and the back ache doesn't go away!

I’ve been so tired after starting my new job this week. My hours are back up to full time and working 5pm-midnight which is hard when I have to be downstairs for 8am so my husband can leave for work on a morning :bored: xx

I’m still feeling nauseous and burping a lot. I feel more unwell in the evenings.
I had some light bleeding on Friday night ended up with an out of hours dr app on Saturday morning who sent me round to the ward for a scan. I was so lucky to get a scan on the same day- someone hadn’t shown up for their appointment.
They said everything is fine and they couldn’t see anything that could have caused bleeding so just one of those things, they said it could happen but I really panicked. They also dated me at exactly 9 weeks which changes my due date to 14th sept.

I’ve been so tired after starting my new job this week. My hours are back up to full time and working 5pm-midnight which is hard when I have to be downstairs for 8am so my husband can leave for work on a morning :bored: xx
They’re not great working hours you’ll have to try rest where you can during the day don’t wear yourself out x

They’re not great working hours you’ll have to try rest where you can during the day don’t wear yourself out x
They aren’t ideal, it would be fine if we didn’t have our boy already so I just need to get through the first hour in the morning then I’m fine. He’s just started nursery on 2 afternoons too and have grandparents to help. It’s only my second week so once I’ve passed my probation, I can use flexi time which will be better to start and finish slightly earlier. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back