***** September 2019 mothers *******

That's perfect! Cant wait for my next scan its all so excited xx

I have 7wk scan at EPU tomorrow. I'm so excited but super anxious x

Please can I join too? Roughly estimated for 19th September. Pregnant with baby no 2 after miscarriage

Just has some very light PINK CM and now I’ve got it in my head I’m miscarrying again :-(
Anybody else experience this and had a positive outcome?

Just has some very light PINK CM and now I’ve got it in my head I’m miscarrying again :-(

Oh katie I know how scary it is, I had brown CM and constant lower back ache at 6 weeks with this pregnancy, it was exactly how my last MC started so I was in bits panicking, but had a scan at epu and everything was perfect, they said it was just a bit of implantation bleeding, how long now until your scan? X

I had my scan today everything is ok with baby, we heard the heart beat.
They dated me 8+3 I thought I was 8+5 so due date of 13th sept. Feels a bit more real now

Oh I hope everything is ok. Could you ring your midwife team for some reassurance x

Oh katie I know how scary it is, I had brown CM and constant lower back ache at 6 weeks with this pregnancy, it was exactly how my last MC started so I was in bits panicking, but had a scan at epu and everything was perfect, they said it was just a bit of implantation bleeding, how long now until your scan? X
It’s gone now, like it never happened.
I googled and somewhere said it could be the placenta developing and implanting which would be spot on timing but we’ll see.
Scan is Saturday and it can’t come soon enough! By my calculations I’m 6 weeks today so there should be something to see. X

Oh I hope everything is ok. Could you ring your midwife team for some reassurance x

I would but I haven’t contacted them yet as I was waiting for my early scan on Saturday. Googled and it’s saying it could be the placenta developing and implanting which would be spot on dates wise. By my calculations I’m 6 weeks today but wanted to wait to ring as last time I went in all guns blazing and had a blighted ovum so had the upset of ringing and cancelling everything :sad: x

It’s gone now, like it never happened.
I googled and somewhere said it could be the placenta developing and implanting which would be spot on timing but we’ll see.
Scan is Saturday and it can’t come soon enough! By my calculations I’m 6 weeks today so there should be something to see. X

That’s good that it’s stopped, lots of women do get harmless bleeding in their pregnancies, and yes it’s probably the placenta starting to implant and grow or even a bit of old implantation bleeding making it’s way out, i hope this week goes fast for you so you can get some good news at your scan on sat xx

That’s good that it’s stopped, lots of women do get harmless bleeding in their pregnancies, and yes it’s probably the placenta starting to implant and grow or even a bit of old implantation bleeding making it’s way out, i hope this week goes fast for you so you can get some good news at your scan on sat xx

Thank you nightowl.
I’ll definitely mention it when I see the nurse just to be sure.
Roll on Saturday xx

I would but I haven’t contacted them yet as I was waiting for my early scan on Saturday. Googled and it’s saying it could be the placenta developing and implanting which would be spot on dates wise. By my calculations I’m 6 weeks today but wanted to wait to ring as last time I went in all guns blazing and had a blighted ovum so had the upset of ringing and cancelling everything :sad: x
It sounds like it could be the placenta implanting, I’m glad it’s stopled now. try not to worry which is easier said than done, it will soon be Saturday x

It sounds like it could be the placenta implanting, I’m glad it’s stopled now. try not to worry which is easier said than done, it will soon be Saturday x
Thank you. Trying not to overreact and stress as that won’t help! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back