***** September 2019 mothers *******

Haven’t got another scan date yet lol figure it will be around 12 weeks lol probably should go back to the dr tomorrow and get confirmation

This is what my tummy looks like on a night.. I know my baby is the size of a blueberry but I swear my stomach changes shape. I'm only 7+2.. anyone else have similar?

Snapchat-178267615.jpg

This is what my tummy looks like on a night.. I know my baby is the size of a blueberry but I swear my stomach changes shape. I'm only 7+2.. anyone else have similar?

View attachment 83597
Yep, I'm also 7+2 but am bigger than that some nights with bloat! Even in the mornings I am bloated, I am living in leggings and maternity jeans, at work I have a bump band over my trousers as I can't do them up! Lol

I'm bloated too but this is my 3rd baby so maybe it's to be expected. Feel like I have middle age spread- kind of round the stomach, hips and back!!! :) All good though x

Had my booking in this morning, all good, and due to my last pregnancy she is contacting the scan department directly rather than doing the standard referral to get me an early dating scan, I just now have to wait for a date :)

So achy and tired tonight, and bloated!

Scan tonight - 7+1, everything so far is positive, I was so emotional and burst into tears after, I am going to be a complete wreck at the 12 week scan as that is when they saw problems with my little boy.

For now though, all is good - strong heartbeat, uterus is rising and everything is as it should be :dance:

This is fab news pink, made up for you <3 wishing you a lovely easy pregnancy :hugs: xx

Lovely scans ladies. We’ve booked a private early scan which is on Monday I’ll be 8+5 by my dates. So excited.
I’m feeling really bloated and lots of wind/burping too! My stomach looks really big at times.
Since this week over 8 weeks I’ve started to feel less sick and not as tired so hopefully it will continue
Is anyone having any cravings yet?

I have my booking in this afternoon and have my early private scan st 11:20 tomorrow morning! I’m a little bit nervous. It still doesn’t feel real yet cause we’ve only told our 2 best friends (who were visiting over Christmas/NY as they live abroad, and weren’t meant to be back in until summer!) xx

Does anyone have like twinges every so often? For example if I stand up too quick or roll over in bed I'll get a little pain at either side of my lower tummy. Still feeling pretty well to be honest I'm feeling very lucky, apart from towards the end of the working week I'm always shattered!

Does anyone have like twinges every so often? For example if I stand up too quick or roll over in bed I'll get a little pain at either side of my lower tummy. Still feeling pretty well to be honest I'm feeling very lucky, apart from towards the end of the working week I'm always shattered!

I was getting them on my left side a couple of weeks ago i believe its round ligament pain to do with them stretching. Xx

I was getting them on my left side a couple of weeks ago i believe its round ligament pain to do with them stretching. Xx
I think thats what it is, I haven't had so much of it this time, I think it's because everything had barely settled back after my last pregnancy when I fell pregnant again, I only had 2 cycles before falling pregnant this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back