***** September 2019 mothers *******

They aren’t ideal, it would be fine if we didn’t have our boy already so I just need to get through the first hour in the morning then I’m fine. He’s just started nursery on 2 afternoons too and have grandparents to help. It’s only my second week so once I’ve passed my probation, I can use flexi time which will be better to start and finish slightly earlier. Xx
That will be better if you can do flexi time I hope you enjoy the new job. Make the most of your 2 afternoons he’s at nursery. I think we take grandparents for granted sometimes I don’t know how I would manage without them

Scan wenr great, dated at 10weeks 3days (my original dates) so my due date is 7th september will try upload pic xx

Was this your NHS dating scan? Mine is on Tuesday.. scared but excited! X

Yes it was my nhs one, have to go back on 27th for the downs screening as i wasnt far enough along for it this time xx

Yes it was my nhs one, have to go back on 27th for the downs screening as i wasnt far enough along for it this time xx
This helps me because I'll only be 10 weeks 1 day when I have mine, at least I can be prepared to have to go back! Bit annoying but nevermind! X

Just had my dating scan through today for the 6th march, I will be 12+2, my hospital has said they won't scan a day before 12 weeks, now to book the NIPT test which will hopefully be the week before and include a scan as well - so nervous!

This helps me because I'll only be 10 weeks 1 day when I have mine, at least I can be prepared to have to go back! Bit annoying but nevermind! X

I dont think its annoying at all i'm chuffed that its an extra scan and i get to see baby again :D
Xx

I dont think its annoying at all i'm chuffed that its an extra scan and i get to see baby again :D
Xx
Oh i won't be annoyed with that bit! Just a shame that my dates were so off, it's be easier to get everything done in one go. But if I get another scan, it's happy days! X

Oh i won't be annoyed with that bit! Just a shame that my dates were so off, it's be easier to get everything done in one go. But if I get another scan, it's happy days! X

Ahh i see i think i misunderstood. I was sat here thinking no way hahaha!
I was secretly hoping they would say something like oh you're 16 weeksand i could have been closer to meeting the baby haha!
I was shocked when they confirmed my dates were exactly what i thought xx

Oh mystery would you mind putting my due date back to the 7th when you see this please? Xxx

It's really quiet in here lately, hope everyone is ok xxxx

I was thinking the same there are some who haven't posted for a while.. all good here. Scan on Tuesday and I have the full week off work, which is good timing because this week was a horrendous struggle! I have been like a zombie all week! I've also started wearing maternity jeans and leggings because I'm getting bloating which is uncomfortable x

I thought it was really quiet too.

My husband is off for half term now so I’ll actually get to see him for a week now. As I’ve started doing conflicting shifts I normally only see him for 5 minutes on a morning then when I get into bed and he’s asleep! Xx

I’m due 8th September. I have had one reassurance scan at 9w1 and have another one tomorrow then my proper scan is 6th March x

Hi Everyone,

I am currently estimated to be around 9 weeks, quite a shock pregnancy! New to my area and didn’t have a doctors etc so everything took some time - I have now seen my midwife and booking in on 08/03 and scan on 12/03 as she didn’t want to wait until the 08/03 to book it as would take me too far along! Feeling very bloated all the time, and going to the loo is near on impossible is this normal!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back