***** September 2019 mothers *******

Ive got my 12 week scan and consultant appt this afternoon - very nervous!

Hope your scan went ok Lura?
I have mine on Wednesday.
Hope everyone is doing ok?
Xx

Anyone else experiencing lower back ache? I just can’t get comfy tonight x

So sorry Pink, how devastating. Sending lots of love xx

Not much going on here today, have been sick 3 days in a row (hopefully not to continue today!) Have my scan on Friday. I feel like I’ve been feeling movements for about a week - I know it’s possible but it seems crazy right?! Feels like flips mostly! Xx

So sorry Pink, how devastating. Sending lots of love xx

Not much going on here today, have been sick 3 days in a row (hopefully not to continue today!) Have my scan on Friday. I feel like I’ve been feeling movements for about a week - I know it’s possible but it seems crazy right?! Feels like flips mostly! Xx

I'm 10wk with my 3rd and I'm sure I have felt a couple of wriggles- textbooks would say it's wind but I like the idea that I can feel something!! Picked up hb on Doppler too at 9wk x

Just dropping a quick update. Unfortunately I had my dating scan today and they couldn't find a heartbeat and the baby had not grown since my early scan. Devastated, I'm just waiting for the medicine to do it's job which I'm dreading. But I'm going to try to remain positive for the future. I'll be taking a break from the forum for a while but I wish all of you lovely ladies the best of luck on your journeys. It just wasn't meant to be I guess.
oh honey I'm so sorry.

I will also be leaving the group, the scan tonight before the NIPT showed no heartbeat, I can't believe I have lost 2 babies in less than 5 months, I'm just numb.
I wish the rest of you all the best xx
Oh god I'm so sorry hun. X

Had my scan.. all it well. Ive been brought forward by 4 days so Im 13 weeks now. Can my due date by updated to 3rd September thank you.

IMG-20190225-143851.jpg

sorry to those who have had bad news. My heart goes out to you.

I've been feeling so ill, nausea, tiredness, insomnia and backache.

I had my scan a week ago at 12 weeks but I measured 11 weeks 4 days , which isn't unexpected as I know I ovulated late in the cycle. So I am not, 12 weeks 4 days. all well with baby which was a relief. My new due date is the 6th of September.

I'm back in work after having nearly 4 weeks off and it's a real struggle. My bump is real though.

Hey ladies, tomorrow is NT scan day for me, 12weeks and 4days. Just had a listen on my doppler and babys heart is beating away beautifully so hopefully i can relax and enjoy this scan instead of being terrified like my last two.
Hope you are all well...not too long to go til tri2 :) xxx

Does someone want to start a tri 2 thread? All is well here still feeling sick on and off and exhausted chasing my toddler lol

What’s everyone doing with gender? We probably won’t find out again. It was so lovely last time and made pregnancy feel so much more exciting, not just for us but for everyone. Xx

What’s everyone doing with gender? We probably won’t find out again. It was so lovely last time and made pregnancy feel so much more exciting, not just for us but for everyone. Xx
a third surprise for us, although I did suspect number 2 was a boy due signs from the nub at 12 week scan
I love a surprise, so exciting leading up to the birth.

Last edited:
We are having a private gender scan in a few weeks but going to get them to just give us some confetti cannons to set off during the photographs at our wedding in april, we wont know until the cannons go off eeep xx
But i suspect we are having a little girly xx

We are having a private gender scan in a few weeks but going to get them to just give us some confetti cannons to set off during the photographs at our wedding in april, we wont know until the cannons go off eeep xx
But i suspect we are having a little girly xx
ah that's lovely. why do you suspect a girl?

So sorry Natalie and Pink, my heart goes out to you both :hug: x

I will just be on the August mums thread in tri 2, as my scan last week revealed that I'm measuring 5 days ahead, new expected due date is 24 August, so unlikely I will go in to September (based on my daughter being only 3 days late), but you never know I guess! Booked a gender scan for Saturday, can't wait to find out. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back