***** September 2019 mothers *******

Hi Everyone,

I am currently estimated to be around 9 weeks, quite a shock pregnancy! New to my area and didn’t have a doctors etc so everything took some time - I have now seen my midwife and booking in on 08/03 and scan on 12/03 as she didn’t want to wait until the 08/03 to book it as would take me too far along! Feeling very bloated all the time, and going to the loo is near on impossible is this normal!?
Hi, firstly congratulations! And yes completely normal. I have been so bloated and a bit constipated at times too.. full of wind another.. my most recent symptom is really weird vivid dreams! Hope to read more updates as you go along - I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow based on dates from an early scan I had, and my dating scan is on Tuesday so it's looking like I'll need a second scan for the downs screening. X

The pains in my tummy from the bloating are so sore - like I’ve been doing sit ups for days and haven’t done them for a long long time yes will keep updated! You too! X

10 weeks today. Scan tomorrow, I am so excited to see baby again but definitely a little nervous too. My nipples have got darker and I've noticed dark veins on my boobs! They're still not any bigger though, disappointed haha! Hope everyone is feeling well <3

I feel like everyone has their scans really early - I’m going to be an estimated 13 weeks before mine I’m so excited for it! X

I’ve had 2 early scans but for my official scan I’ll be 13w3 days x

Ahhh I see, were the early scans choices you made? I am new to all of this and we haven’t told anyone at all so don’t have anyone to talk to - family or friends wise as we want to make sure all ok before telling! X

Going to book another scan for tomorrow starting to feel more human now finally have some energy again instead of feeling like a zombie lol

I had the early scans for reassurance as I have a bad history. They were done at the early pregnancy unit x

I’m 11 weeks tomorrow and have ours next Friday at 12+2 xx

Just dropping a quick update. Unfortunately I had my dating scan today and they couldn't find a heartbeat and the baby had not grown since my early scan. Devastated, I'm just waiting for the medicine to do it's job which I'm dreading. But I'm going to try to remain positive for the future. I'll be taking a break from the forum for a while but I wish all of you lovely ladies the best of luck on your journeys. It just wasn't meant to be I guess.

Oh no natalie i'm so so sorry! I've been where you are and i know words are not much comfort but please know i am thinking of you and i'm sending healing vibes your way! Take care and be kind to yourself xxxxxxxx

Natalie I am so so sorry, there is nothing I can say, there are no words.
Sending virtual hugs, thinking of you. Please look after yourself xxc

I will also be leaving the group, the scan tonight before the NIPT showed no heartbeat, I can't believe I have lost 2 babies in less than 5 months, I'm just numb.
I wish the rest of you all the best xx

I will also be leaving the group, the scan tonight before the NIPT showed no heartbeat, I can't believe I have lost 2 babies in less than 5 months, I'm just numb.
I wish the rest of you all the best xx

Pink I can’t believe I’m reading this, I’m so so sorry, heartbroken for you, I know you won’t be thinking about how to move forward just yet but I truly hope you are blessed with a lovely healthy rainbow baby if you do try again xxx

Pink i am so very sorry! Sending all of my love to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back