***September 2016 Mummies - the last lap***

I've had to call in sick today as I woke up about seven times overnight (normally only twice) and then whilst trying to get ready for work I ended up in tears about 4-5 times. Not in a fit state to be answering Helpdesk calls. Have already napped for another hour. Baby had also been moving a lot since yesterday. Full rolls and turning feelings as well as kicks.

Last edited:
Oh no Lander that's not good, hope you're feeling ok now.

I don't think I should have driven to work today. I have a 45 min drive each way and my eyes kept closing today - really struggled to stay awake. Between getting up to pee and my daughter waking up upset I didn't get much sleep! We are potty training as of last week and it was going well but she's got poo anxiety now ( never even knew that was a thing!!!) and so she's been upset and grouchy in the afternoons because she's needed to go but is too scared to. And then she ends up going in the night when she's wearing a nappy and waking herself up and getting upset and then taking over an hour to go back to sleep. Nightmare!! Xxx

Oh Naomi poor you! She'll get there eventually, it's so common for children to have the poo anxiety, they really are strange little things sometimes lol

I'm on countdown, last week of work for me! Stop on Friday and I can't wait!

I think I will have these 2 in August as well x

Are twins more likely to come early?
How are you feeling?
I am struggling to transport one around, so you must be absolutely shattered! Xx

Yes, apparently on average they come at about 37-38weeks, I feel well in myself thankyou but I now look like I'm 40 weeks pregnant and my body aches with the weight it is transporting. Al I think is the end is near lol.

How are you feeling? Transporting one is much easier but once I've had these 2 it will all be worth it x

Aww Naomi, once she does a poo on the potty just cheer and dance around the room :) it took Liam a week or 2 to do it but once he started he never stopped x

Oh Naomi poor you! She'll get there eventually, it's so common for children to have the poo anxiety, they really are strange little things sometimes lol

I'm on countdown, last week of work for me! Stop on Friday and I can't wait!

I'm also on countdown, I finish on Tuesday next week, I only have 5 shifts left x

It's a great feeling isn't it! I can hardly walk with my pelvic pain but I'll be skipping out the door on Friday :lol:

It really is, ask about a fembrace, I have been issued one due to the weight of my bump making me immobile and it really helps take the pressure off x

Thanks ladies - never even heard of poo anxiety til last week haha! It's just taken me over two hours to get her down to bed again. Really really hoping she sleeps through as I'm so tired!!!

How exciting that you are both on the countdown now!! I've still got 11 weeks left after this one, boo!
Xxx

How are you feeling?
I am struggling to transport one around, so you must be absolutely shattered! Xx

Yes, apparently on average they come at about 37-38weeks, I feel well in myself thankyou but I now look like I'm 40 weeks pregnant and my body aches with the weight it is transporting. Al I think is the end is near lol.

How are you feeling? Transporting one is much easier but once I've had these 2 it will all be worth it x

Glad you feel well :)
I am struggling with painful bump and walking around! They think it's SPD, but don't feel it in hips, just bump, but not when sitting. Trying support belts but they are awful as I can't sit down in them! Feeling like I have had enough of work already and only have 5 weeks left as a teacher... Up and down all day so doesn't really work! Anyway, I would do it again in a second to feel my lo move around. Since 28 weeks have begun to feel it more often and movements have changed. Baby is currently trying to kick my iPad off my belly it hates having things on it! MW always jokes that it doesn't like her as always trying to kick her off. Calms down when my cats sit on bump. Love them purring :)

It really is, ask about a fembrace, I have been issued one due to the weight of my bump making me immobile and it really helps take the pressure off x

I've been wearing one since 16 weeks and it really helps xx

Thanks ladies - never even heard of poo anxiety til last week haha! It's just taken me over two hours to get her down to bed again. Really really hoping she sleeps through as I'm so tired!!!

How exciting that you are both on the countdown now!! I've still got 11 weeks left after this one, boo!
Xxx

Hope you have a better night tonight Naomi x
I've been lucky to have 6 weeks annual leave to take before mat leave starts at 36 weeks xx

I am struggling with painful bump and walking around! They think it's SPD, but don't feel it in hips, just bump, but not when sitting. Trying support belts but they are awful as I can't sit down in them! Feeling like I have had enough of work already and only have 5 weeks left as a teacher... Up and down all day so doesn't really work! Anyway, I would do it again in a second to feel my lo move around. Since 28 weeks have begun to feel it more often and movements have changed. Baby is currently trying to kick my iPad off my belly it hates having things on it! MW always jokes that it doesn't like her as always trying to kick her off. Calms down when my cats sit on bump. Love them purring :)

You're maybe putting it on too tight or too high, you should be able to do everything in it x

I'm done in just under six weeks now. Two weeks of that is A/L thankfully

How are you feeling?

Aww I know what you mean about the support belts being uncomfortable to sit down in. 5 weeks will fly by, I work in an X-ray dept so I am on my feet 8 hours a day until this week where they are forcing me to sit down and take it easy lol x

Xxx

Hope you have a better night tonight Naomi x
I've been lucky to have 6 weeks annual leave to take before mat leave starts at 36 weeks xx

I have done the same apart from i only have 4 weeks annual leave and mat leave starts at 33/34 weeks x

Ooh I'm officially tri 3 tomorrow and have my first growth scan in the morning too. I'm looking forward to seeing them again :) been sorting everything out recently so that we are baby ready, it's very exciting even though I still have loads to do x

Thanks Karen :)

I'm taking week 39 off annual leave so mat leave starts at week 40. I am carrying my annual leave over to the end of mat leave so I can go back later :) hoping I can last out - not feeling too achey luckily yet but getting so tired!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back