***September 2016 Mummies - the last lap***

Ach just stay here now lol
At least you've got the school holidays to have some rest time and do some baby preparations.
Don't worry about the measurements they aren't accurate only a guide. My first fundal height was on the 25th centile, second two weeks later was just above the 90th then the growth scan the very next day after put me at just above the 50th!

Hi girls!

Better late than never I guess I was wondering why other thread was dead lol I have GTT on monday and 28 week MW app on tuesday, started aqua natal on wednesday past think I am really going to enjoy this. I can't believe we are a stones throw away from single figures:dance:

It's crazy isn't it!
I've got my GTT on Monday as well.
How have you been keeping?

scn...doing grand here, just very, very tired but that is only to be expected, so I can't complain it is going smoothly so far :) I am just glad to get this test over with tomorrow mines is at 9am so not to bad I hope yours goes well....what about yourself? xx

Hi ladies!! Had a really busy few days and so have been MIA - having a lot of fallout from the referendum in work as we are predominately EU funded and so lots of uncertainty at the moment about how long we will have jobs for. Not good!
On a lighter note I had my 4d scan yesterday which was amazing! Looked a lot like millie did on her 4d scan but we've stayed team yellow and I still don't have much of a feeling either way....

Baby is measuring big though - 80th percentile eek! Bit nervous that that will make it more likely it all ends in c section again. Not much I can do though!
GTT on Thursday. Hope yours go ok for those who have them this week too xxx

scn...doing grand here, just very, very tired but that is only to be expected, so I can't complain it is going smoothly so far :) I am just glad to get this test over with tomorrow mines is at 9am so not to bad I hope yours goes well....what about yourself? xx

Holding up better than I thought ....... got PGP so thought I'd be in agony by now but it seems to be not too bad for now. My test is at 9am too then meeting my mum after for a nice lunch seeing as I'll have starved myself lol

Hi ladies!! Had a really busy few days and so have been MIA - having a lot of fallout from the referendum in work as we are predominately EU funded and so lots of uncertainty at the moment about how long we will have jobs for. Not good!
On a lighter note I had my 4d scan yesterday which was amazing! Looked a lot like millie did on her 4d scan but we've stayed team yellow and I still don't have much of a feeling either way....

Baby is measuring big though - 80th percentile eek! Bit nervous that that will make it more likely it all ends in c section again. Not much I can do though!
GTT on Thursday. Hope yours go ok for those who have them this week too xxx

Try not to worry Naomi, it will take years to exit if it actually comes to that ....... I have my doubts that it'll actually go through.

Aww how lovely to see your little one in 4d, I'm not bothering as I've got fortnightly growth scans and don't want to know what he looks like beforehand!

Yay for finishing work Karen! Xxx

:dance: best feeling!

Yup millie was 8lb 15oz and ended in emergency c section - not because of size though. They always say 2nd babies are bigger but I was hoping it wouldnt be the case for me! She wasn't chubby but just very very long which madE it really uncomfortable towards the final couple of months!

Thanks Karen - going to try not to think about it now. 11 more weeks in work and then will just deal with whatever is happening when I get back!
I wasn't sure about a 4d scan last time but loved it in the end and then wanted to treat baby no.2 the same haha! Saw baby sucking their thumb a lot so got a comfort sucker on my hands I think!

Also went to see billy elliot as a surprise last night - simon got tickets and gave them to me after our meal out in Cardiff Bay - I thought we were just going home to watch a film! Loved the show!
Xxx

Aww, have they given any indication in how they want you to deliver this time? X

Well they said I could try natural if all goes well but that was before they knew baby size so whether that will change I don't know.

How are your two doing? Xxx

Oh fingers crossed for natural delivery for you :)

They are growing well, twin 1 was bum down at last weeks scan so unless he shifts by the 32 week scan I'm probably heading for a section. Other than that all is good apart from the aches and discomforts, I have crutches and a fembrace but feeling very healthy otherwise :) plus I only have 2 shifts left at work which mentally helps. I do keep begging my husband for a glass of wine to help me sleep but he won't let me lol.

Apart from measuring big how are you feeling? X

Hi girls x

scn....How'd it go today. Hope you enjoyed your lunch I am sure you were starving by then! x

GTT was rather unpleasant 2 cups of that stuff yuk!!! and waiting about for 2 hours was as boring as hell, fingers crossed for no phone call tomorrow! My wee man was going mad all day must have been the sugar rush, it was like he was trying to escape his kicks were brutal lol MW app in morning x

That drink is vile, the best thing to do is down it and get it out of the way lol x

I had to drink a pint of lucozade :shock: within 5 minutes! It was horrible hitting my empty stomach, thought I was going to throw up lol and it made my boy go bonkers as well :lol:
I went for a nap while I waited, was done in a day bed area within the mat unit so it was comfy reclining chairs :nap:

Had a lovely lunch ..... cheese n tomato toastie followed by a scone with clotted cream and jam, going to cram in as much sweet, sugary food as I can in case my result doesn't go the way I want it :lol: I get my results at my consultant appointment on Thursday xx

Hi ladies. Got my 28 week midwife appointment today. Not heard anything about a GTT test. Does everyone have to have one??

Mmm SCN ive been thinking about scones with clotted cream n jam. Not had one yet but probably will do soon!
Xx

Not everyone needs one, you have to have risk factors. I didn't meet the risk factors but the consultant wanted to do one anyway to be thorough and make sure all is ok with me and baby.

Enjoy it when you get it ...... I want another now lol

Well, we're moved in, lots of boxes to unpack but it's all good, cat and dog in as well lol. And by Friday I can say that I'll be finished by the end of the month!!

At least you are in that's the main thing,

I finished work today :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back