***September 2016 Mummies - the last lap***

Felt exhausted this afternoon, then bump looked bigger :shock: Wish he'd do this overnight rather than whilst I'm trying to work lol.

Carpets go down in the new house day after tomorrow, then during the week we'll start moving our already boxed up stuff and move everything else next weekend :)

We have different coming home options, I'll be packing both and in a couple of sizes just in case.

Will also be ensuring all baby's hospital sleepsuits are poppers down the front. The Drs & Midwives need to check baby so often it's stupid to have anything that does up the back etc, easy access is key. Same for your lower bit, especially if you have section, tear, any stitches etc!!!

Trust me, saw it all when I was briefly a student midwife!

Scn, very nearly went for that set its so nice, ended up going with jungle brights from next.

Lander, good tips! And I'm sure my bump grows each time I look in the mirror. Ive run out of responses to "woah you're big" and just say 'yup'

Mummy2b1985 what classes are you doing? I've started yoga and am absolutely hating it!!

Last edited:
We have a week off beginning of July to do the nursery, have bought most things now just need to get it painted and new carpet laid. Once the room is ready it makes it even more real and exciting!

SCN how come you have to have go many growth scans? (Sorry if you've said before) I'm glad all is okay it's lovely you get to see baby so often. Sounds like your little boy will be making an appearance in August then?

Advanced maternal age :lol: I'm 42 and considered high risk so they're keeping a close eye.
Yeah, probably end up an August baby!

The jungle brights is lovely too! There's sooooo many gorgeous things around and I want them all :lol:

Last edited:
Advanced maternal age :lol: I'm 42 and considered high risk so they're keeping a close eye.
Yeah, probably end up an August baby!

The jungle brights is lovely too! There's sooooo many gorgeous things around and I want them all :lol:

Oh right I wouldn't say 42 was that old! It's good you are getting well looked after though.

I think I'm having an elective c section too but don't see consultant until 36 weeks.

They've planned for me to have two growth scans at 32 and 36 weeks due to me turning 35 next month and my BMI being high, but I've only gained 4lb since booking and have lost weight overall so will see what consultant says next week lol.

Can't believe im in the third trimester, this pregnancy has totally flown by. I haven't been On here for ages due to time running away with me each day and a hyper nearly 3 year old.

Not liking the kicking sensation on my bladder feel like I'm visiting the loo every 10 mins and feel so uncomfortable with this pregnancy compared to my first as it seems it's sitting higher.

Haven't got any thing sorted as yet, so unorganised in comparison to my first !

Lovely scan pic Karen! Glad all was well. Love your bedding set choice too :)

I have all the crib bedding from millie which is mostly pastel colours or whites so will be using that and getting cot bedding once we know whether it's a boy or girl.

The only things I've really got on my list to get at the moment are a buggy board with a seat on it (for millie) a beanbag baby seat thing, and paint and new carpet for the nursery. Got a large built in wardrobe in the nursery so don't need furniture as such, will just add to the room once baby is here. I feel less organised but so much more relaxed second time around! Was on a mission first time but this time I am kind of going with the flow and figuring the nursery can just get finished once baby is here.

Outfit wise I will probably get a selection of layers in newborn and 0-3 as millie was 8.15 and so if this one is bigger they could be straight into 0-3 month clothing!

Going to get all millies old clothes down in august and wash them - most of her very early clothes were gender neutral as we were team yellow with her too, so don't think we will have to buy too much initially either way.
Xxx

Lovely scan pic Karen! Glad all was well. Love your bedding set choice too :)

I have all the crib bedding from millie which is mostly pastel colours or whites so will be using that and getting cot bedding once we know whether it's a boy or girl.

The only things I've really got on my list to get at the moment are a buggy board with a seat on it (for millie) a beanbag baby seat thing, and paint and new carpet for the nursery. Got a large built in wardrobe in the nursery so don't need furniture as such, will just add to the room once baby is here. I feel less organised but so much more relaxed second time around! Was on a mission first time but this time I am kind of going with the flow and figuring the nursery can just get finished once baby is here.

Outfit wise I will probably get a selection of layers in newborn and 0-3 as millie was 8.15 and so if this one is bigger they could be straight into 0-3 month clothing!

Going to get all millies old clothes down in august and wash them - most of her very early clothes were gender neutral as we were team yellow with her too, so don't think we will have to buy too much initially either way.
Xxx

Sorry for double post, our Internet is being a nightmare this week! X

I'm officially over here on Tuesday, I also have a scan that day, it will be my first growth scan :/ ... Also compiling a list of questions to ask the consultant afterwards lol x

Oooh i want to join!!! Week and 5 days to go yet though before tri 3.... Loving the bedding. It's so exciting. Keep dreaming about holding my baby xx

Last edited:
Aww at least the end is coming into sight so we can all hold our babies :) x

Not here yet but we are team yellow xx

I think I will have these 2 in August as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member