• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**September 2011 Testing Thread**

That's it fliss!! positivity!! Love it xx

I'm gettin a bit of hope now!

I'm feelin quite poorly and hubby is convinced I'm preggers!
My back is very sore and keep gettin shootin pains in my abdomen. Head feels cloudy and I just generally feel like I'm comin down with somethin, so he's convinced I'm up the duff!

I, however, just feel like I'm comin down with somethin. Not feelin positive about a BFP, but now I'm gettin my hopes up maybe a little :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Fx for you jayjay. I think feeling positive is the way forward and letting yourself get a bit excited for what might be - its not over til the witch arrives!!!

Of course trying to follow my own advice is hard....

Well I've decided that if I don't get my BFP in Sept, I'm defo gettin it in October.
Mother Nature has no choice, that's how shits goin down. X

Hey kanga. I tested. Bfn. Not sure I even ov'd when I thought I did. Now on day 80(ish) of my cycle and figuring opks aren't very reliable with my strange hormones. So I guess I'm in a permanent 2ww until af arrives! Going on holiday next week so knowing my luck she will show then!!

Lol Jay Jay!!! She's going down!! I'll jump on her tummy so she knows how it feels when she shows her face!!

I'll join you in that oct BFP!!!!!
I don't think it's positive this week so just waiting for af to show before I go away on Sunday xx

Right babybo, u and me are gona kick some mother nature butt in Oct!! I got a good feeling about this :) x

I girlies am hoping that our holiday in 2 weeks and some much needed sunshine and relaxation will do the trick for me so I would like to join you in your October optimism!!

Come join the team spammy! Anyone who wants to kick her ugly ass is more than welcome to join! :) x

Congratulations Steph really pleased for you hun!!! xxx

Eeee hi ladies.

It's my first proper month TTC so I'm going to be very excitable!

AF is due 20th so I'll have that as my official testing date but there isn't a chance I'll be that patient!

Put me down for 20th though please as I'll leave that the day for my last chance for a BFP. :)

Hey lovely! Where have you been!!! All the best for this month. X

Thanks for the warm welcome Spammy.

I've been a busy girl this past week. Doing lots around the house getting ready for an extra family member.

I think that's what made DH excited to get started!

Best of luck to everyone!!!! Xxx

Hey can I be put down for testing on 29th of this month? as that is when AF should technically be due Thanks :) xx

hey hunny bunny can you put me down for the 16th eeeek!

scotch were the same day double eeeeek!!!!!!!!!!

I need changing to the 30th please!! But that's as a guess as I think af is hiding from me at the min!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back