• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**September 2011 Testing Thread**

Hey ladies I'm new but wana join in please? What are the dates for?? Xxx

Bfn this morning for me but iPhone app says af not due for 7 days x

Oh ok thanks :) well I've only been off the pill a week, have been on my period since thurs, and still on now, so I'm assuming if my body gets into a regular cycle then il be due on again around 22nd?? So when is the day I'd test?xx

Lauralou Most of the dates are for when AF is due, so I have put u in for 22nd for now, I can always change it later.

U still have a few days left cosmic so not out just yet!

Welcome to the sept thread shorty, we have a good month ahead if the last few days has anything to go by! As everyone is testing early at getting bfp's! But I am including them in this thread as they are sept bfp's! *stamps feet* :) xx

Of course u can Charliebear, a huge congratulations to u so happy for u :) xx

thanks.

aww i am loving all the :bfp: :bfp: the last couple of days
CONGRATS to you all :dance::dance::dance:

fx crossed for all of us still in the running,

it's looking like a very positive month so far and we're not even in september yet!! keep those bfps coming!

Blimey so many BFPs and September's not even here!!

Let's hope it lasts all month :)

Haha :rofl: I think that is my plan of attack too Charliebear!! :)

i swear! thats all weve done i was saying im my ttc journal how last night in the throes of passion , oh said "your not even bothered, u just wanna get pg" i nearly peed laughing :rofl: xx

Hello!!
No idea if I have OV'd or not but what the hell, please can you put me down for testing on the 9th?
Thanks xxx

Oh dear I think mine will be changing. Date on here is the 6th and I haven't even ov'd yet!

Hello! Can you put me down as a BFP please!! xxxxxx good luck ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back