**September 2011 Testing Thread**

18th September for me :) need loads of :dust: please. Its my birthday (40th) on 14th and would loooooove BFP to happen this month. :)

I may be back in the race for a sept bfp! We are going to try straight away as I have waited long enough already I feel! If yesterday was cd1 then 25th would be my longest cycle, 23rd my shortest, but I'm sure I will test earlier than that! :)

Yay Kanga! Glad you are back in. Really hope you get a speedy BFP.

Can you put me down for the 1st please? I think thats when I'm 'supposed' to do one!!!

I've done a couple at 8/9DPO and got a very very very very very very faint line on both. I'm thinking my imagination or evap lines. So going to try and hold back until the 1st :)

Steph I think u have a bfp from looking at ur ic's on ur other thread but good luck til Thursday Hun, but I reckon u have it confirmed before then :) xx

Last edited:
Kanga, you were right! can you take me off again please? thank you x x

Congrats steph!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thank you - I know what it feels like to wait for your BFP so this is for everyone:-

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you for the dust and congratulations

I cannot believe I am out of September 2011 Testing Thread and we are not even in September yet!!! :wall2:

Oh well roll on October!

hiya new to this but could you put me down for the 7th please :)

Hi!

Right, i'm back in the game now, so can i have have 25th sept pretty please :)

:dust:

xxx

Hey kred, glad to see u back here. U were down for the 22nd, so I changed it to the 25th? This was correct, right? :dust: xx

Kanga your gunna have to take me off too! Was very naughty and couldn't quite wait to september did one yesterdat was bfp. Thank you. Good luck to all you ladies xxx

Oh no inky, sorry the witch got u! :hugs:

Congratulations minxies, I have updated u with a :bfp: for 29th Aug xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back