**September 2011 Testing Thread**

i've got a feeling i'll be logging onto here from my my holiday!! i need too see all these bfp!!!

x

7th September for me please! Have a feeling we missed t boat this month tho...still, fx!

4th for me please. Good luck to everyone testing, hoping to see plenty of :bfp:'s.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi please can you put me down for the 12th

Thanks and good luck everyone

Hey kanga!

Woo this is my first time participating in a testing thread!
Can you put me down for the 10th please?

Fx for all of us

X

I'm 1 dpo and I just no I'll be testing before the 3rd lol!! I must have some control I must have some control I must have some control!!! Lol x

Have some control babybo, we will try to keep u in check :)

Welcome to inky, steffy, jay jay and kmg, fx for a good month :dust:

Xx

Kanga I'm terrible!!! I'm an addict!! Lol x

Kanga I'm terrible!!! I'm an addict!! Lol x

I'm down to test on 6th (33 day cycle) but have guess that if AC has shortened cycle again I can test from next sunday :whistle: (it shortened my cycle by 28days last month from 69 down to 41!)
Thank god for IC's :rofl:

Lol I know!! IC are my babies!! When I get those two lines I'll be ripping open that digi!! X

Eh who am I kidding I'm just as bad, done a hpt everyday this week checking for it to be negative! Which this mornings one definitely had only 1 line! So cd53 and awaiting ov xx

16th for me please!! i have two cb digis and two tesco tests and LOADS of opks and cheapies so :pray:

good luck lovely ladies! xxx

Good luck piglet, I have added myself in for 11th, but will change when I know ov has actually happened. Xx

thanks kanga! as im not too sure of my cycles mine might be needed changed too! :) xxx

Please may you put me down for the 17th?

I have decided that I WILL GET MY BFP IN SEPTEMBER!!! I WILL! I WILL! I WILL!!!

I don't care that I have wonky cycles that can't decide how long they want to be, I don't care that I am so not clued up to my body and don't know when I ovulate- I will get a BFP and announce it at Christmas with a copy of a scan picture in everyone's Christmas cards!! So there, thats all planned, sorted and decided and I'm glad we got everything straight!!

Good luck to you all, BRING ON THE BFP's!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

XXX

Hmm mine may need changed too cuz my OV days aren't what I first thought.
But I will keep u informed :)
Really massively hoping for my BFP this time!!

Awww Emily that's fab positive thinking!!!!

Lots of baby dust folks xxxx

It's a mix of positive thinking and sheer stubborn-ness! hehe!

XX

That is very positive of u Emily, fx and good luck :dust:

As or me I am out again for sept, had another scan yesterday and I still have tissue remaining behind, so no ttc before my first AF! :( if it doesn't come out with AF I will have to have a dnc :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back