Roll Call - April 2011!

this month i will be having my first GP appointment and getting the ball rolling! so so so scared!

Still trying on 13th cycle, our doctors won't see us till we've been trying for 2 years :-(

Can you update me Louise!

I'm getting checked out (smear test on the 19th & 21 day bloods on the 27th) and we're waiting to find out the procedure for getting OH's swimmers analysed. :D

Had scan results today - I have PCOS :(

Will get results of DH's sample end of the month.

Updated, and deleted StarFish who was clearly only pretending to have fertility issues ;)

Am I allowed back now? I really really really hope it doesnt take another two and a bit years to get pregnant again! And now they wont take us seriously at the fertility clinic because we managed a natural pregnancy and so we have to give it ages to try for another :roll:, I'm not sure it could be worse, except maybe we can take some comfort in the fact that at least we know we can get pregnant, just not easily........ :sad:

I missed you all though xx

Sadly I'm back too... awaiting IVF round 2.

Sorry to hear of your sad news Starfish. Trying to stay positive... we've done it once, so we can do it again!

Group hug Xx

:hugs: all round I really hope you all get your bfps soon xx

Sadly I'm back too... awaiting IVF round 2.

Sorry to hear of your sad news Starfish. Trying to stay positive... we've done it once, so we can do it again!

Group hug Xx

Aw Bead, :hug: How long do you have to wait? x

Oh my god - this was honestly the most depressing thread i've read in ages :(

I'm so sorry for you both Starfish and Bead.

I feel a bit dumbstuck. I haven't been around so haven't got to any other posts you might have made.

Really sorry :cry:

Had scan results today - I have PCOS :(

Will get results of DH's sample end of the month.

Sorry you have PCOS Vicky :(

Hopefully hubby's result will come back good :)

Thank Louise, hope you are doing ok ? any news on when you can start treatment ?

There has been so much such sad news on here recently, my heart goes out to all the ladies x x

Thank Louise, hope you are doing ok ? any news on when you can start treatment ?

I'm fine thanks :)

Still waiting to have a scan and HIV test on the 1st Feb and then initial consultation is one the 15th Feb - until then it's anyone guess when treatment will start but the receptionist suggested a couple of week to sort the paperwork and then my first cycle... so either mid Feb or mid March if they are quick to start down regualtion.

Feels like ages away :roll:

I feel like the weeks roll by so quickly in to months when waiting for appointments, scans, blood tests etc.. so although to others Feb / March may not seem like a long time to wait when its you thats waiting it can feel like forever!!

I hope that after the initial consultation they get you started quickly and then its all fingers and toes crossed for a mini LouiseB x

Oh my god - this was honestly the most depressing thread i've read in ages :(

I'm so sorry for you both Starfish and Bead.

I feel a bit dumbstuck. I haven't been around so haven't got to any other posts you might have made.

Really sorry :cry:

Thanks hun. Yes I was worried it might make for depressing reading for others, so i was very careful not to post in the Tri1 section, because there is nothing more scary when you are in first 12 weeks than to hear loads of people are miscarrying around you. But i'm back in TTC, and will be posting loads to get me back on track :) x

just had my day 1 bloods ow waiting for the next bloods and next dr appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back