Excited for IUI!!

This is fantastic news chaz so pleased for you! I am routing for you next cycle! Best Of luck love gizzy xxxx

Great stuff chaz, masses of good luck! Xxx

Awww...that's great news Chaz! I'm so made up for you!! You really deserve this!!

xx

So exciting and not long to wait now :)
A friend just got her BFP today after having IUI, hope I'll be reading that you have yours soon x

Thank you girls :)

If anyone has any advice on these Menopur injections or the pressaries....let me know, a little nervous xxx

oooh i don't know and can't answer your questions but just wanted to say good luck xxxx

Yay Chaz! I'm so glad that you've turned a corner and everything is starting for you - and so soon too! :good:

Can't wait to read your updates.

I take Menopur every evening at the moment - what dosage are you on? I know Mel said that she was on something similar to Menopur instead of clomid but it wasn't actually Menopur just sounded similar i think...

Tips... hmmm... hold on to the plunger when you stab the needle into the powder vial because it is pressurised and will suck all the saline out and froth otherwise... swirl don't shake... and... everytime you flick bubbles out of the syringe, make sure you pull it back before pushing it forward because you would have knocked some fluid into the needle and you'll lose it otherwise xx

Last edited:
I feel sooooo fat :(

So im on a diet (however i have no will power) and upping my excersize for 4 weeks, as after the IUI OH is not gonna let me lift a finger.

Ive switched what i eat, and cut out junk and i feel fatter :eh:

Im hoping im secretly pregnant ha ha xxx

Oh and think im ovulating. Had a few twinges and throbbs low down and loads of EWCM, last chance at natural cycle :) xxx

Ha ha im gonna try, that would be the greatest thing ever :) xx

Hey Chaz, Are you on Pinterest? People are always posting fab cupcake ideas on there. Check it out xxxx

Never herd of that site for cupcakes....willl have a mooch :)

I think we are in with an ok-ish chance this cycle as i have far more EWCM and have had the twinges and its my 2nd cycle OFF clomid, so its my body doing its own thing, and exactly 14 days since AF showed, so we have been :bd: lol

My little get fitter not fatter plan is going well, although my tummy still feels bloated and...there! xxxx

fx for you chaz, you never know. i was on youtube and ended up on a girl called turtleames channel. she had been doing ttc vlogs for 3 years, tried naturally, tried clomid, think tried iui and then when they gave up all hope and she and hubby were saving for ivf (she is in the US so no NHS, gott pay full whack) they got pregnant in the wait. amazing.

not that you will get that far before gettingprpeg, ykwim!! i love stories liek this

Right so...

I'm just about into my 2nd week of my last natraul 2WW.

I think i OV'd on time as i had loads of EWCM last Tues & Wed (28th and 29th) and yesterday i had LOADS of white creamy CM which i havent really noticed in other months. It was so obvious i felt it on its way out :eh:

If AF arrives on time (or a BFP) my injections for IUI will start next week which is rather exciting :)

Q: Has anyone else notice lots of CM 4/5 days after OV and had a BFP??

xxxx

I think the ewcm is supposed to be a pregnancy symptom :) I thought i had it one time but it turned out to be thrush though :roll:

I had the stringy EWCM last week, and yesterday today i have creamy CM but loads of it, no discomfort or smell etc so not thrush xxx

I remember from ttc a lady called babybo had it the cycle she got her bfp! Oh if this was it it would be amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back