Excited for IUI!!

My tummy is beginning to feel like AF is iminent, had a small bloody show after BD last night, but nothing since.

I have to call the ACU when AF arrives in full and book in for the 2nd day of my cycle so they can show me how to do my Menopur injections, and give me everything i need.

I am excited that we could be officially starting IUI this week, but also gutted my last natraul cycle didnt work like i'd hoped it to.

Is it a mad idea to wanna log EVERYTHING to do with IUI even to take photos of any bruises i give myself from my injections?

xxxx

Last edited:
cookoo!!

Only joking , make a diary of it Chaz , it might be theraputic x x x

i think its a good idea! ive always thought that writing is very theraputic. if your willing to share I and many others would love to rea. i love reading Louises updates, I just find honest, upfront, non bullshit, factual stories so inspirational.

Hey Chaz, tell us all the details, I will be reading with interest as I'll be going thru IUI myself so will be good to know your experiences. Good luck xxx

Hey girls....having issues with my internet so won't be on properly till its fixed, and my mobile is aincent so can't get on with that. Im waiting for the ACU to get back to me about my appt as AF has begun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back