Excited for IUI!!

My thrush isn't smelly or causes discomfort, although one it was a bit itchy. When i get it, it's simply more creamy/snotty discharge than usual :)

I don't need to treat it, but it's still the same bacteria causing it.

I think if I noticed lots of cm that i didnt normally have in the tww then I would take it as a great sign!!

Chaz are you currently 4/5 dpo if so, I am 3dpo today so we are around the same time for testing :)

x x

Good luck Chaz! A sneaky BFP would be amazing! :)

I think the main symptom for me was peeing a lot, and also a very high cervix, and feeling odd.

Xx

Thanks girls.

Its been quite big blobs, and noticeable in my underwear, so i'm hoping its all good. I'm not gonna get my hopes up tho, im getting my body ready for a hammering from IUI injections :)

The only thing i ask of my body this month is that the witch turns up on time, its not too much to ask for is it? Ha ha

Maybe - how the hell are you? Ive been looking for your posts but cant find any, how was your 2nd scan?

xxx

Good luck Chaz, would be amazing if you got your bfp beforehand! xxx

Hi Chaz,

2nd scan went well thanks, I've not posted too much as I've been feeling rough as and I can't bear to read all the sickness stories as they make me wanna puke!

Lots of luck lovely!:)

Xx

Right so...

I'm just about into my 2nd week of my last natraul 2WW.

I think i OV'd on time as i had loads of EWCM last Tues & Wed (28th and 29th) and yesterday i had LOADS of white creamy CM which i havent really noticed in other months. It was so obvious i felt it on its way out :eh:

If AF arrives on time (or a BFP) my injections for IUI will start next week which is rather exciting :)

Q: Has anyone else notice lots of CM 4/5 days after OV and had a BFP??

xxxx

Me me Me , I got it several days after I had stopped bedding! I had loads, and hadn't notticed it much before that month - So I assumed I might have had a later ovulation after all, and bed twice more just incase my dates were wrong, and yayy got my BFP with Devon that month, when I had my 12 week scan, they said I was a full 5 days later to ov than my dates suggested , they didn;t change the dates as less thnan a week diff, but I was 5 days behind....

Fingers crossed for you X

Ohhh sounds promising but im keeping my feet on the ground :)

I have lots of little mily spots behind my ears too...but that could be because its a new shampoo :eh: xxxx

I've peed a little more than usual today and i havent drank more than usual I'd had a coffee and 2 glasses of juice and 3 times i felt like i was busting :eh: xxx

Is that all you drank ALL day???? X

Fingers crossed for you chaz!!! I remember peeing a lot in the beginning of my pregnancy (was one of my first symptoms).

Lots of luck to you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

He he ok but drink more fluids keep hydrated in case you have a bean to water!! good luck hows it going now? Any developments? X

Well.....think AF is on her way and this is the 1st time in over 2 years im glad to see her ha ha. Means i can start with IUI next week.

I have a mixed bag of emotions right now tho xxxx

So what's the first step with IUI? What do you do next week? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back